Are the show timings changed?????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys , i was just seeing the set india official website. As per that Beyadh will show at 7:30 , krpkab at 8:00 pm and moh ke dhage at 9:30 pm from monday

May be i am seeing something wrong. Would ask u all to kindly check setindia website. Plz share if anyone gets any info.
I noticed it too. The schedule on the website is:
7pm: JKJ
7.30pm: Beyhadh
8pm: KRPKB
8.30pm: Crime Patrol
9.30pm: Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhage
10pm: Peshwa Bajrao
10.30pm: Hanumaan

It may be a good marketing move as most of the shows on the rivals channels during that time slot aren't doing that well as compared to the old time slot. Also, I've a feeling that they may be clearing the 8.30pm-9.30pm slot for new shows and Crime patrol is just a replacement. All in all, increase in TRPs for KPRKB? 
Originally posted by NK1865

I noticed it too. The schedule on the website is:
7pm: JKJ
7.30pm: Beyhadh
8pm: KRPKB
8.30pm: Crime Patrol
9.30pm: Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhage
10pm: Peshwa Bajrao
10.30pm: Hanumaan

It may be a good marketing move as most of the shows on the rivals channels during that time slot aren't doing that well as compared to the old time slot. Also, I've a feeling that they may be clearing the 8.30pm-9.30pm slot for new shows and Crime patrol is just a replacement. All in all, increase in TRPs for KPRKB? 

But that's only applicable in India. The Uk show timings are still the same.
If they change the timings they will inform in Sony TV itself... 
Since they haven't shown anything it's the same... 
But can they change the timings without information. I didn't saw any promo regarding time change on Sony. o.O 
Its same only, I just checked. 
http://www.setindia.com/in-hi

I am watching TKSS and JKJ promos are coming and  it's  timing is from 8.30 pm and Baji at 7.30pm. This is the normal slot for these two shows , so nothing has changed  has it? We should know in advance atleast by today. This channel's PR work is very poor