|| Ghulaam 13th April 2017 WU || Injuried Veer

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

Ghulaam Episode 64 - 13th April 2017 Written Update #9 ..Violetta..

PRECAP / PREVIOUS EPISODE - Wednesday:

Rangeela leaves Behrampur.

Episode:

The Episode starts in an underground street fight. Rangeela comes with a man. The man announces that Rangeela will fight from now on. Everyone is cheering. Rangeela takes his shirt off and says his usual words "My name is Rangeela, I will run boat without water and electricitx without wire, will knock out opponent in a single punch". The man asks the people who is going to fight with him. A man comes to fight, he says his name is Rajan.

Veer brings Shivani to his room. Rangeela and Rajan are shaking hands. Rajan wants to punch Rangeela but Rangeela stops him and punches him. Rangeela keeps on beating him and makes him fall on the ground. Rangeela kicks him hard on his face and smirks.

Veer and Shivani arrives his bathroom. She sees that the bathtub is full with water. Rajan says to Rangeela that he is not a boxer ... he does it because of his love. He asks Rangeela to let him win.

Veer says "I have decorated the bathroom for our honeymoon." Veer comes closer to Shivani and she takes steps away from him until she felt the wall behind her.

Everyone asks Rangeela to beat him but Rangeela tells Rajan to kick him. Rajan kicks Rangeela and wins the fight. Veer opens his arms and says he will count till 3 and she has to hug him. She smiles and hugs him. Veer gets shocked and hugs her back. Veer is happy and says that she made him the happiest man in the world. He turns around.. Shivani takes a rod (or something) and hits his head with that. Veer falls in the bathtub and the water becomes bloody.

Rangeela says "Today I lost but love won." Shivani gets tensed seeing veer like that. She takes him out of the bathtub and runs out of the room. She goes to Manmeet and tells him everything. Manmeet runs to save Veer. Rashmi hugs Shivani.

Everyone is tensed about Veer. Sarkar has gun in his hand and searches for Shivani. Shivani hides in Rashmi's room. Sarkar was about to find Shivani but Manmeet helps them by saying that Veer is not well.

Rajan thanks Rangeela for his help. Rajan and Rangeela are on the way to his love's place. They see the girl getting kidnapped by 2 men. Rajan asks her parents who might they be. Her mother says "It's the behrampur people, who kidnap girls and make their ifes into hell." Rangeela says "Before morning, your daughter will be back home." Rangeela calls his men to find that girl.

Finally Gulguli finds Shivani. Gulguli slaps Shivani and gets call from Sarkar. He says that Veer's condition is better now and asks if she has found Shivani. Gulguli says yes and she wil give her the punishment.

NEXT EPISODE / PRECAP / Friday:

Rangeela gets a call from Bhalam. He says that Shivani hit Veer's head and he is now in the hospital. Rangeela is angry on Shivani and throws things on the ground.

Please leave a like and comment!

-- Violetta.

Edited by ..Violetta.. - 6 years ago
Poor Veer. I just can't help but like him.
 Thanks  Violetta ðŸ˜›
Thanks for the Written Update