Shlroy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The chicken pox track is introduced only becoz aliya has chicken pox. But I felt a sense of symbolism when at the end of the episode due to medical situation dev is forced to stay away from soha till the pox doesn't disappear. Till devakshi was with soha in Bose house everything was OK and Dev was enjoying his time with his daughter but as soon as they entered the dixit house, hurdles have already started to create problems. Do u think this is a sign of the entry of problems in the relationship of dev and soha with entry in dixit house????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suma74 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I feel, but I pity Dev, he was so excited to be with Suhana. 
dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When I  read ur  title  I thought  so..n guess  what it's same..exactly I was gonna  make  post  on it..but didn't  worth..as show  itself  has gone  downhill..
Even  I felt  d same dev should  get it by now..as soon  as he entered  his own house  he was separated reason  whatever..in short  he ll  never  b at peace  in his house..high time he should  get it..his expression  gave me that feeling 
Edited by dhank - 7 years ago
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maybe... not start of bad times for sona, but for Dev 😉 this round.. things maybe different for sonakshi in that doomed, evil mansion!