TrollBaaaz Corner#8(Invites only)(Page 149)

Posted: 2017-04-24T10:27:16Z
Originally posted by chottekikhushi

@LTLfan
When have the CVs not had memory loss?? They forget half the stuff midway and then close the loop randomly after 50 or 100 epis so used to that...

Yup, I feel that Shivaay will be all sweet and consoling now to only mull over NKK in his head and then spout nonsense when he loses his cool with Ani over the Mahi issue and Ani will be either angry/mahaan and walk out...

@ Anu
Didn't see any BTS segments so dont know...anyway, loling over the epi seems to be the best way to watch I guess...but kinda finding that difficult to do...

If they forget a one episode incident or dialog its ok. But this is like whole track. Aise kaise bhool sakte hai.

In BTS and other spoilers anika walks out and refuses to come. But script sounds funny.LOL SC shared the dialogue bits of the script as they used chandu in that.  Anika telling her friend chandra - useless chandu 2rs ki dost.LOL

Edited by LTLFan - 2017-04-24T10:30:28Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-04-24T10:31:55Z

@LTLfan
When have the CVs not had memory loss?? They forget half the stuff midway and then close the loop randomly after 50 or 100 epis so used to that...

Yup, I feel that Shivaay will be all sweet and consoling now to only mull over NKK in his head and then spout nonsense when he loses his cool with Ani over the Mahi issue and Ani will be either angry/mahaan and walk out...

@ Anu
Didn't see any BTS segments so dont know...anyway, loling over the epi seems to be the best way to watch I guess...but kinda finding that difficult to do...

That is exactly what he is going to do to convince himself that he is over it LOL and will fail

Oh and those spa videos look so Ott hehe and mujhe gauri se michmichi hui in the same frame
2 Likes this
Posted: 2017-04-24T10:34:40Z
And looks like the idiot bailed himself out before he could get to know the whole story Oh Shivaay Tera kya hogaLOL
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-04-24T10:37:46Z
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

And looks like the idiot bailed himself out before he could get to know the whole story Oh Shivaay Tera kya hogaLOL

Pinky detail me batayegi.LOL
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-04-24T10:39:19Z
@Fary: Can you remove the description about "exclusive to my posts" from the first page of the next  (and any future) CC?  Considering that I hardly have anything to say about the show in this CC, posts toh door ki baat hai...and waise bhi this is a general CC for IB discussions now, not exclusive to people connected to my threads in any ways.  

You can add in your own references as needed.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2017-04-24T10:45:00Z
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

@LTLfan

@ Anu

That is exactly what he is going to do to convince himself that he is over it LOL and will fail

Oh and those spa videos look so Ott hehe and mujhe gauri se michmichi hui in the same frame

yes i cant stand that wig ki dukaan gauri! can she please stay away from nakuul and sso - why the heck was she dancing with him Angry
0 Likes this
Posted: 2017-04-24T10:53:02Z
Mahi's self talk! Today he doesn't sound like twinLOL. He was complaining about having face like SSO but different fate. Sounded like repeat of mahi's talk on holi episode after bhaang.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2017-04-24T11:04:46Z
Originally posted by AreYaar

@Fary: Can you remove the description about "exclusive to my posts" from the first page of the next (and any future) CC? Considering that I hardly have anything to say about the show in this CC, posts toh door ki baat hai...and waise bhi this is a general CC for IB discussions now, not exclusive to people connected to my threads in any ways.

You can add in your own references as needed.

Awww itna naraz ho   Confused I don't know what to say but I guess hold on   We will come back on track

The last conflicted shivaay scene gave me hope hehe that was what was expected of him

He goes so what if anika doesn't fit the bill it doesn't matter caz anika to anika hai and then turns around and he goes than I will lose myself if I lose my NKK and then chunana hoga kisi ek ko Chunanga hoga ya anika ya main ca He is losing one and I am sure Banda is going to lose himself in all this

Also he asked sahil kaun thay. Tumhari family main ya hain so itna toh he knows ke mummy daddy are dead phew hahah

Lol at home badhaying chadhaying whatever sahil was telling him it was like he was telling him China and he was thinking it was Japan and sahil was like the hell too. At one point when sahil said soap banane thay and bechate thay so billu Zor se told himself that's good that's great hahahahahha   Almost khushi ke maare he screamed

Mahi ki nonsense was too kuch Anne the episode was draggy

No words for pinky she is just vile Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2017-04-24T11:13:22Z
1 Likes this