Bade Acche Laggte Hai

KTBM OS : She gave Him Roots- he gave her Wings - Page 2

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Before Starting This let Me tell You This is very different Style of writing let me know if you Like

"She gave him Roots and He gave her wings "

No No I cant love You I cant He Throw paper wet on Mirror and It broke Down in pieces Just Like His Life

He has Everything In Life Countless money..a Huge fan-following ,Mansion A Beautiful wife What he needs more ???

"Love" Yes He don't have Love in His Life ...Yes he has Wife who has her social life She doesn't even know that What Time he go to office and what time he came Back Because That Time Either she is Partying or Sleeping

He is Loyal Man and He Still Daily thinks That When He will go back today his wife Will talk to him will ask him about His Mood But No He hasn't seen her from 10 Days...10 Bloody days he hasn't Seen his wife She never attend his Calls And Than One Day

He came back home in After Non and When he about to enter in His Room he heard Voices ..1st voice was his wife She is Moaning Loud...He was suspicious Than He Heard One more ...A Male voice Similar Voice ...Similar to His PA...OMG He Stormed inside and They shocked in Their Naked Situation She was Dumb and he wanted to Blind Now and His PA is Running here or there Searching His Clothes and Disappeared From their Sights

She Had No Regret She was in Love and She confessed Him That She made a quote her Life

"When you are in love Nothing Is wrong "

He told her That You Broke Your spouses That Quote is Applicable when You were available But You are taken and I was mistaken Just Get Out with your quote

She was Gone So was his Sense He Drank and Drank Hard and Collide with Tree Hard

He was in hospital in broken condition More heart than physical She was his Doctor he opened his eyes her Hair on her Face she is Reading his case with one hand and was trying to push her hair behind her ears She didn't know he already opened his eyes and watching her

She looked at him and Introduced Her name is Tripurasundari nagrajan

"What a Complicated name " he murmured still lying on bed

"Did you said Something " She asked ?

"Did you listen something " he smirked

"Humour" She Thoughts " If you listen to hoarding ads who always said Don't Drink and Drive You ddnt end up her" She Said and left

He chuckled and he was about to say but she is going He shouted "Miss...Errr whats her name hey Tapu...Hey Tanpuraaa he Shouted And She Turned...

Why the hell This Air is Blowing to His Face and Her Dupptta is Started Flowing...???????? 😆

Let me know Your feedback and please dont ask for length

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice yaa but pls continue naa plss n awesome 1st meeting of AriKa wow pls update soon
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice... Pls continue soon
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
this is the magic of RaShi. abhi series shuru bhi nahi hua Hai..k we got 2 stories on KTBM. wow
. this one is nice. plz plz plz continue jaldi. jaldi. jaldi.