MG FF- Someone Like You THREAD #5 - Page 8

Posted: 7 years ago
Maan knows his mind. He even acknowledged to his mother.
Geet is habituated to him, is affected by him but can't name the feeling yet.love how she feels comfortable in the study even in his absence.
 Arjun is back. Will Maan come to know about him?
Lovely part.
Update was super beautiful aishu..Loved it from the bottom of my heart..
geet was at peace after her direct convo with maan in Miami.. he siad no to the girl whom he met for the alliance .. geet was surprised but was happy that  she was not going to lose him,, 
kabir shares good friendship with her.. he is more concerned for her than Ana aisa mujhe lagta hai..after aal Maan ka bhai hai wo..
red stilettos were makin her uncomfortable and kabir helped her to practice to move in those.. and she remembered emily and tried to talk to him but he ignored.. Is something there which happened between Emily and Kabir? I hope not..
Kbir went away to take the camera .may be he was avoiding geet's talks about emily..
geet was trying to move in those stilettos and was going to fall but like every fiction of Maaneet she was stopped by two strong arms in the middle..It's always dreamy no matter how many time i have read or write it..Hehe
And she was blown away by the aura of the man she was held by..now she relised that she was missing him and she hugged him and he reciprocated too... and the perfect moment they were clicked at by kabir.. he asked few more poses but Maan is Maan ..how vould he be agree to..so he went..and kabir realised that maan liked geet..
and then the study scene berween Maan and geet was superb..hey came close. maan had already fallen for this little tornado but today geet was going flat by his closeness.. t. so romance is on the way..par main writter hoon to pata hai koi na koi twist zaroor aayega
Maan's mother understood when he returned ring to her.. she could feel that there was some girl in his life..and he agreed too but he knew that geet needs  to improve a lot before introducing her as his to be girl..
And then arjun enters in their life as their client... he is hell bent upon to boo her back..let's see what happened

Wow Wow this maan is amazing! So love him now! not that I didn't earlier, but this one even more!! Giving her space, making her more comfortable and more than anything else making her respect herself more and find herself more, become more confident in herself...He loves the effort she is putting in things, in studies, in herself and this is what he meant when he told his mom, he needs her that "she is not ready now". Aww so sweet...love the connection they have...their times together in the study; her staying in the study even when he is not there, finding comfort there in dadi's chair...beatuiful and geet loving it when maan smiles; she understands when he acknowledges her; she just loves their relationship which is unnamed...
awesome update...
no matter how long your update is it seems so small when reading maneet part..its so easy to get lost in them...
loving the pace...geet has come a long way...hopefully the end would be happy...
i dont know you miss me or not...but i do miss you...i readthis story regularly...but been to tight to comment...serious health issue would be my excuse...i m  sorry dear...but i had too...congo on new thread...the maan and geet of this story are  very different from your other stories...so understanding maan...god mirage...geet is gradually coming out  of cacoon... loved it...shit gtg ...love you...miss me
Ok you had me thinking that this was the end...it looks like Geet has grown a bit and Maan is falling for her more...his mom is not a fool...she knows her son and I bet she has seen the change when geet is around..maan and geet are so so cute...arjun is back ...what will happen if maan finds out about him and Ana? ??
Omg maan , what s he doin with her. Happy n exciiited about that. And arjun s back. Should i be happy ? Not sure. Lovvving it
when I saw the title I was too shocked thinking it's the end and how come so soon but then realised its not. phew I was so relieved and about the update what can I say just love both of them geet missing maan n Maan being such an understanding guy giving her all the space n support they are just too cute together and Arjun ki entry Ana shocked so that's why geet didn't want ana to come. I think arjun is doing it intentionally and one more thing I love maan's nickname for geet little tornado haha that she is amazing update Yar
Grt ud 
maan rejected the alliance his mom sensed that he liked someone and he said yes but the girl isn't ready fr this maan realize he loved hr but geet still in process of knowing hr feelings  maan knows she's falling fr him but hr mind didn't ready so she not thinking that way bz she believes love can happen only once 
he was on trip and geet missed him she's more comfortable with maan in sharing hr problem 
geet want to save ana from facing arjun so that's y she asked maan if it's ok ager ana yeh meeting skip kare
Beautiful beautiful update..i m speechless you have written so well  both the parts r too good 44- 45.
Finally maan knows thats he loves geet .and she is someone special for him he knows about geet ferlings too but he realized geet is insecure .usko lagta ge jisse bhi wo pyar karti he wo usse door ho jata he thats y she was depressed she does not want maan to marry someother girl..she is confused about her feelings..but maan knows k geet apni feeli gs ko koi naam dene se dar rahi he jab tak geet ko ye ehsaas na ho jaaye k ab jo bhi relations aur happiness geet ki life me he wo hamesha rahegi geet se door koi nahi jayega ..tab tak maan apni feelings confess nahi karega..
Now arjun is maan client .kabir and Anny r handling this project .ab aage kya hoga jab monster khurana ko pata chalega arjun aur Anny k past k baare main . 
I really love the way maan is handling geet .he is very mature he knows geet in and out..but i m really midsing possesive and jealous maan ..not second phase has started to koi chance he kya possesive aur jealous maan ka ya kurbaan hua ka ? 

You r one of the best writer i have ever seen...
Love you so much my darling aushu