My new home ❤️

Will be thread 6 😉
Posted: 6 years ago
...And here we go!!!

~THREAD 6~

THANK YOU everyone😳
you guys rock!!🤗

Part 48 - Lovely update aishu. Specially about maan's feelings. I liked that his day starts with geet and ends with her. He totally forgot about her ending tenure as secretary and he felt miserable and helpless that he could not find any reason to stop her. He had to let her go. Koi aur type ki vacancy create nahi kar sakta hai kya. And meeting scene where he could not take his eyes off her. he noticed how she has changed a lot. Liking that he falling for her imperfection, her carefree nature.

I thought geet will teach maan also. But bad luck. I don't know that apple pen song. So can't comment on that. But would like to see him dancing or imagine like geet did. Lol. I liked that maan again lost in her laughter.

He was happy that she pointed some flaw but could not voice out being shy in front of all. Again maan advised her to be strong and firm and face the world to make place for herself.

I liked his monologues. They are his true feelings for her.

She was so busy in her life, learning new things she didn't get much time to spend with her kahna. It shows that she started living her life and is happy the way life going.

See another example of confident geet. It was good the way she confronted with arjun. Kya sunaya hai geet ne. hope arjun got the message. But I hated how arjun behaved with her. He was taking her granted that she will help him. He couldn't convince geet about his desperation. Now I think he was not sure of his feelings for ana. He only wanted her as he is single now.

So all are going for marriage. His parents were genuinely concerned about her safety. Un logo ko bhi pata chal gaya ke ye disaster queen akele rahegi to kuch na kuch gadbad ho jayega. Lol. They all forced her to stay at KE...hummm...akele hum...akele tum... aur monster pup. Naam achcha laga as he was pet of monster Khurana.

mended relationship with raj..'...hope that geet will not go back to her shell reminding of her raj.

Kya khak romance karenge ye dono. Geet ko to kuch ata pata hi nahi hai. And maan might avoid her company but vaise to vo control-wala admi hai. Hope he will not lose this chance to stay with her. aur kuch geet ke dimag me batti jal jaye yahi kafi hai. Romance to bohot dur ki baat hai.

BTW us admi ka kya hua jo ana ko hotel me mila tha.?

Originally posted by kawaii_geet

<div align="center"><font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">...And here we go!!!</font>

<font size="7" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">~THREAD 6~</font>

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#FF0000">THANK YOU</font> everyone😳</font>
<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">you guys rock!!🤗</font>
</div>

Mera Thread 6 aa gaya wah wah 😆
Originally posted by MrsBenedict

Dude!  
You are opening new thread 😲?

😆
yeah... my threads get over pretty fast😕😆
which of course is not in my control🤢😉

Originally posted by kawaii_geet

😆
yeah... my threads get over pretty fast😕😆
which of course is not in my control🤢😉

Cause it's in my control 🤣

Miss.Kawaii promise I will behave in next thread pakka bala promise 😳
Chapter 47..
Awesome... Superb..

Thanks for update..

Thanks for pm...

Ana is running away from arjun... N he is just not ready to give up..

Who is this new stingy Scrooge..

Geet took maan to Ellen's for treat...

They relaxed n played a rapid fire surprising each other ... Maan knew so much about her...

Maan felt nostalgic seeing everyone playing cards n escaped making an excuse...

NOO .. triangle here please... Kabir is so nice n sweet yaar ... No don't do this...
Chapter 48...
Awesome... Superb...

Thanks for update...

Thanks for pm..

Geet sent her resignation letter to maan ... 

She has to vacate before Stacy comes back..

Maan didn't like it at all but work comes first...

Geet helped ana n kabir to learn dance ...

Maan loved her laughter n everything else about her but couldn't just tell her anything yet...

Arjun asked geet to help him but she refused...N asked him to stay away...

Khuranas left for a family wedding.. leaving maaneet alone in the mansion...

Finally a light hearted updates feelin get glad maan understood her so much and giving her a time... Loved the lovely moments between them friends with maan too...

Arrgh Emily... I wonder what she want and i.know this will be geet future geet...

And arjun arrgh that man I had so wished that maan or either Kabir would have been there to punch him...

Nice story but please no triangle with kabir geet and maan..

I love them as usual...