TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Salman was funny, liked his speech

Nice to see her old heroes there 

TotalBetty thumbnail
So anybody read her book?  Any interesting information, juicy tidbits, unknown facts revealed?
eating_orange thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am sure a lot of the yesteryear actresses could tell us some interesting and shocking stories..well I am sure all actresses have some. ❓
TotalBetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: eating_orange

I am sure a lot of the yesteryear actresses could tell us some interesting and shocking stories..well I am sure all actresses have some. ❓

Yes they do, but they don't reveal it usually, in India atleast... 

I don't think Asha Parekh is going to confirm her relationship with Nasir Hussain esp when she is in good terms with his family still

The thing is if they had an affair or fling, Indian actresses are not going to reveal it unlike their HW counterparts
It is different in HW where older stars reveal all juicy details whether it happened or not 😊

Vyjayanthimala in her recent autobiography refused her much rumored affair with Rajkapoor (Rishi Kapoor confirmed it though but I heard he didn't reveal any information about his dalliances in his autobiography, only his fathers 😆)
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Revealing past relations is still a taboo at times here 
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Asha Parekh, Helen, Vyjayantimala, Nargis had affairs with married men yet no one chastises them. Instead olden era is considered pious. Kudos to the suffering wives who put up with this because they'd no social standing.