Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Asha Parekh opens up on depression and suicidal thoughts!. - Page 2

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
BHAI
I think Mr would be better, no room for mistakes, no offending anyone inadvertently ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
I liked what she said about Censorship  that nobody thinks about B and C grade movies, they're horrible and need to be censored...

She was Censorboard chairperson and was called "Dictator" cz she was strict ðŸ˜Š

"Asha, in fact, had attracted a backlash for censor body's decisions regarding "Zakhm" and "Elizabeth" -- and was sometimes even referred to as "dictator" and "Hitler". The hullabaloo over film censorship continues to date. What's her opinion now?
"I feel the censor board should be there, and even if people make a hue and cry about it, I feel censorship is very necessary. We need censorship because we may not be talking about films with big star casts... But what about the B and C grade films which come? They are horrible and they have to be censored. That nobody discusses about," said the actress, who strongly feels censorship on what to watch must begin at home.
While she believes guidelines must be revised to suit the current times, she doesn't think the censor body must be "too moderate because then filmmakers take too much liberty".

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Happy to know that she recovered from depression and hope she remains healthy and well. 😊

+1
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
posting pics here for her book launch..

Here's a glimpse of Asha Parekh's #TheHitGirl which is to be launched later this evening by @BeingSalmanKhan at #TajLandsEnd

Edited by MinzPie - 7 years ago
hope Aamir attends it as well..

amritaji you can post asha parekh songs here..I asked TM to change the title :)
posting one that I like :)
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qitBaM3Ly8s[/YOUTUBE]
TotalBetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MinzPie

posting pics here for her book launch..

Here's a glimpse of Asha Parekh's #TheHitGirl which is to be launched later this evening by @BeingSalmanKhan at #TajLandsEnd

This picture is airbrushed/photoshopped so much, looks like somebody else