TV actress Priya Bathija to get married

Posted: 6 years ago

TV actress Priya Bathija to get married on May 22

Prachi April 6, 2017 

Actress Priya Bathija, who was last seen in Suryaputra Karn', is all set to tie the knot with music arranger and DJ Kawaljeet Saluja on May 22. Kawal first spotted Priya with a common friend in December 2016 and what followed was wooing, Bollywood style.

She confirms, "It's true that I am getting married. It was love at first sight for Kawal, who told our common friend that he wants to marry me. He spoke to his family about me and requested my friend to get me to speak with my family, too. Soon, our families met and the roka was held on February 13. At first, I was sceptical about an arranged marriage as I didn't know him too well. But after meeting him a few times, I realised that he is family-oriented. Like me, he is also old-school. In fact, he met my entire family before the roka, including the extended one."

The pre-wedding functions will kick off from May 21, with mehendi in the afternoon followed by sangeet and engagement. The Punjabi wedding will take place in a gurudwara in Raipur followed by lunch and reception.

The actress will move to Raipur, Kawal's hometown, post the wedding. "I plan to stay there till I get something interesting in terms of acting, which should be worth my time away from home," she sums up.

Priya was earlier married to actor Jatin Shah, who tied the knot with actress Aparna Singh in December 2015 after separating from her.

Link :

https://www.bollywoodpapa.com/news/tv-actress-priya-bathija-get-married-may-22/

Edited by Shaina_b - 6 years ago

Congratulation to her !!! πŸ˜›
Good wishes for her future as well πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing Di !!!

Priya is getting married!!!
Good to hear 

Hope she have a happy life

TFS

Originally posted by Khadeja

Congratulation to her !!! πŸ˜›
Good wishes for her future as well πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing Di !!!

Yes congratulations to her!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Hope this time she is happy!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

You are welcome Khadeja!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She was Jaitley 's girlfriend in The Buddy Project and also Kunti in Suryaputra Karna. I hope she don't stay in sasural forever but return to acting. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 6 years ago
good that she moved onπŸ‘πŸΌ
best wishes to her❀️

thanks for sharing
Originally posted by Archi21

Priya is getting married!!!
Good to hear 

Hope she have a happy life

TFS

Yes it is good to hear she is getting married!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wish her a happy married life this time!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

You are welcome Archu!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Posted: 5 years ago
I like priya very much.so I was sad when jatin priya got divorced hope she will have a happy married life.all the best
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

She was Jaitley 's girlfriend in The Buddy Project and also Kunti in Suryaputra Karna. I hope she don't stay in sasural forever but return to acting.

I never saw The Buddy Project but good to know she was in it too!!!!   

Yes I saw her in Suryaputra Karnaas Kunti!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I had first seen her as the lead in Khwaish!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

She had played a negative role in EBI!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Even I hope she comes back in a good show soon!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by kumari27

good that she moved onπŸ‘πŸΌ
best wishes to her❀️

thanks for sharing

Yes it is good that she moved on as her ex-husband has certainly moved on!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wish her a happy married life and all the best for her future!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

You are welcome Pooja!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š