Your house your rules, my house my rules

Posted: 7 years ago
After hearing this from Dev, really scared for Sona in Dixits house. She has nobody on her side, mamaji will stay mute as usual. Elena too has become a puppet, don't have hopes there

While Dev has a staunch ally in Bose house in Asha,even Saurabh . This is so unfair

Sona on one side and entire Dixits another side. They will make her life hell
Seriously scary...half mind in taking a break ...
Originally posted by Sky21

After hearing this from Dev, really scared for Sona in Dixits house. She has nobody on her side, mamaji will stay mute as usual. Elena too has become a puppet, don't have hopes there

While Dev has a staunch ally in Bose house in Asha,even Saurabh . This is so unfair

Sona on one side and entire Dixits another side. They will make her life hell
Ever sincew Sonakshi made the 7 day deal was wondering if she was out of her head.is she really that confident that she can handle the dixits? 
She knows she will have no power there and Dev is no longer her loving husband. So he too will not try to make it easy for her. He'll probably take revenge on her in his twisted way
IgnoreEdited by tellyjo - 7 years ago
Dev should have said, "Your house your rules but my house mataji's rules"
It is Sonakshi's mistake this time. Dev did give her the option of living separate but she could never agree on the fact that Dev might be thinking correct always it is she who is right. When she is hell bent on putting her foot on the axe then I don't feel sorry. She should be ready to fight what  comes her way. 
just read all the comments.. WTH? ghar mein to chalti nahin.. yahan boss ban gaye gaye hai.. Mr Bully 😡   inviting Elena, asking Jatin to leave, gifting Raunita.. seriously.. my house, my rules. your house, my rules.. bhai why??? Sona ko to ek jhoola nahin lagane diya apni marzi se, mataajee told her go to wok as she didnt want her in kitchen, interfering in family matters!!!

I really wish sonakshi invites Jatin to dixit mansion 😆 Edited by vibg - 7 years ago
obviously either make soha the puppet or victim as sona both ways sona has to suffer he won't change unless soha realize her papa is spineless
Originally posted by Abyspecial

Dev should have said, "Your house your rules but my house mataji's rules"

wahi tho
Originally posted by vibg

just read all the comments.. WTH? ghar mein to chalti nahin.. yahan boss ban gaye gaye hai.. Mr Bully 😡   inviting Elena, asking Jatin to leave, gifting Raunita.. seriously.. my house, my rules. your house, my rules.. bhai why??? Sona ko to ek jhoola nahin lagane diya apni marzi se, mataajee told her go to wok as she didnt want her in kitchen, interfering in family matters!!!

I really wish sonakshi invites Jatin to dixit mansion 😆

Hope he has taken permission from Mataji before saying "my rules" ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† If Golu can visit Bose house everyday then Jatin can also visit Soha everyday.. same rules you see ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†