Sunil Grover says NOT returning to Kapil Sharma show for money

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Sunil Grover says NOT returning to Kapil Sharma show for money, will only work with dignity

Sunil Grover shuts everybody who thought the actor would make a comeback on The Kapil Sharma Show after a hike in his pay.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: April 5, 2017 1:23 pm
sunil grover, kapil sharma, the kapil sharma show, sunil grover vs kapil sharma, sunil grover comeback on kapil showSunil Grover drops major hints on not making a comeback on The Kapil Sharma Show.

The day began with unsubstantiated news that Sunil Grover and Kapil Sharma had buried the hatchet and are ready to work together on The Kapil Sharma Show. The stories said Sunil Grover had given in to channel's pressure and a heightened pay packet. The comedian is having none of it. Sunil took to Twitter to confirm that he will not give up his dignity for money, "My intentions are to act and to entertain with dignity. For me, money can't be the only reason to do something, or not to do something. " Sunil's tweets seems to have put a lid on the speculation that the upcoming episode will have Sunil Grover's Dr Mashoor Gulati back in his clinic.

Sunil Grover 
"@WhoSunilGrover

My intentions are to act and to entertain with dignity. For me, money can't be the only reason to do something, or not to do something. 

•  
  •  909909 Retweets
  •  
  •  5,3645,364 likes

Last week, we saw Sunil as his famous characters " Dr Gulati, Rinku bhabhi and Gutthi " during his gig in Delhi. He also reprised the characters on the finale episode of Indian Idol 9. Sunil, time and again, has said that he will not return to Kapil's show. Things soured between Sunil and Kapil after the show's host misbehaved during a flight from Melbourne to Mumbai. Kapil not only threatened to destroy Sunil's career, he is also said to have slapped and thrown a shoe at Kapil even as planeful of people watched.

I never find sunil funny dnt knw wht ...on the contrary i feel kapil is much much talented ..but the diff is kapil disgrace others most of the time in his gigs while sunil takes everything upon him to make people laugh..and kapil i feel has attained a pisition where he should be humble and set an xample but by this behaviour he just ruined his past hard earned love n respct...sad.he definately deserves all of this..hope this make him realize and he changes for real n nt to show people ...sunil is finally getting his due after what he has done all these years...
In this world almost everything ends up with money. Almost everyone has a price.

This fox did some drama and blackmailed the channel and once his salary was raised suddenly all the shikvay and fights are over and like a dheet he is back.

Hippo therefore has become very pragmatic..whenever someone tries to give a message or give me sachai and haq and righteousness type stuff..I take it with pinch of salt. I believe in actions more than words

Therefore it is a good thing..come back, do your act, entertain, take your paycheck and please spare us the crap..of not interested in money. lol
Your intentions are to make sure to garner enough public sympathy and support so that when u go solo this time they don't reject u like last time. Image is everything, it makes or breaks a person.
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Your intentions are to make sure to garner enough public sympathy and support so that when u go solo this time they don't reject u like last time. Image is everything, it makes or breaks a person.

This

Every time contract renewal time comes this guy comes out with something to malign Kapil. 
Hopefully everyone supporting him will watch his show. Good Luck with whatever he comes out with. 
good decision sunil
i hope kapil learns a lesson and repect his co-workers now
KAPIL was wrong and very unprofessional. Success did went to his head but SUNIL is no saint. He is using this to get publicity for himself. 
Onscreen, KAPIL is definitely more talented and I enjoy watching him onscreen. But a show becomes successful because of team effort and collaboration. Right, TKSS show clearly lacks that. They need good comedians to bounce back. 
Originally posted by Saraa.

KAPIL was wrong and very unprofessional. Success did went to his head but SUNIL is no saint. He is using this to get publicity for himself. 
Onscreen, KAPIL is definitely more talented and I enjoy watching him onscreen. But a show becomes successful because of team effort and collaboration. Right, TKSS show clearly lacks that. They need good comedians to bounce back. 

---

can you show me any interview of Sunil on the issue ? all ive seen are those hacks coming up with this, that. 

direct from him there are only one or two tweet that too once to notify public what kapil actually said to him during fight and once to deny that he is coming back to kapil show for salary raise as the hacks reported. which was much welcome because we got it from horses mouth.

and if THIS is said to be courting publicity, what do we cal those who give out media byte after media byte through their publicist about what they are doing at this hour, that hour,  what they ate, what they are wearing, how much they paid for their outfit, which party they went, which gym they went to???😕

about hike in salary i feel a good producer will immediately hike pay if one character is being appreciated 98.9 percent over others and it is clear as day. 

when a main show stopper in a fashion show will get peanuts compared to ordinary it becomes EXPLOITATION.

whether its exploitation of a sexual nature or of monetary or credit, it is still exploitation. thats why there are assertiveness training for people to demand what tney deserve and there are watchdogs to see no one gets exploited.

this member kuch bhi boley jaa rahe hai. in any organisation, a bank or whatever, one should be paid ones worth...if youre clearly more good at ypur work than others, that person should be promoted. and if the bank CEO doesnt do that, because of course, who wants to pay more, one should demand. right or no?

Edited by pakeezah - 7 years ago
Disappointed. All that shaken up with the turn off events looks nothing now. 
Should not have returned. 
Originally posted by niksidfan

I never find sunil funny dnt knw wht ...on the contrary i feel kapil is much much talented ..but the diff is kapil disgrace others most of the time in his gigs while sunil takes everything upon him to make people laugh..and kapil i feel has attained a pisition where he should be humble and set an xample but by this behaviour he just ruined his past hard earned love n respct...sad.he definately deserves all of this..hope this make him realize and he changes for real n nt to show people ...sunil is finally getting his due after what he has done all these years...

----

i dont even know whtether it is possible for the actors to come back together, after so much history and of that kind. kapil s main role in his gigs is to put  down his colleagues, with insults wrapped up in comedic terms. anyone is free to watch if this isnt true. what ishe going to do if he is not allowed to do that? he has crossed the line number of times insulting the others but it was taken as his act.

the others do their acts and take on different characters, spoofs other films, actors, and thus tell different stories which mixes up the show a bit and brings variations. otherwise who will watch a show where each character is ONLY making fun of the other?

anyway, im saying this from the start, the way kapil bloated up unhealthily before the main explosion came, his changed exterior, complete makeover from natural funnyman, to potential  hero, all cut up and made handsome and half his size...al this is too unhealthy.. lagta hai surgery ke waqt shaitan ghus gaya. 

his extreme success has invited kali nazar on him. they say black magicians send cockroaches, flies etc to the intended  victim, and a whopper of a fly had come and alighted on sunil grover during the kangana shahid show. i was wondering then only if it boded bad luck for them. it took just a week for kapils decade long worked for success to come crashing down.