Rangrasiya

PaRud Tamil VM-Ennodu Vaa Vaa...(with Eng Subtitles)

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Friends
One more PaRud VM
I shoudn't have started rewatching RR😆
Hope u all like it

Couldn't upload in Youtube
hence Vimeo and VK links

**Vimeo link has subtitles added.
Do switch on the CC button at the bottom of the player for English subtitles. Unfortunately no Subs for VK link

Links:
(no Subs)

Song:Ennodu Vaa Vaa
Lyrics: Na. Muthukumar
Singers:Karthik
Movie:Neethane En Ponvasantham

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh wow Mano can a PaRud VM go along for such a song...never thought it would in the slightest but you proved me wrong. And I am so happy you did for this is one wonderful song and with PaRud it is a totally different feel.

So aptly chosen scenes...after all we did get so many oodal than koodal 😳 but the first st oodal scene is my favorite the one he tries to ask sorry...and like a kid only they fight 😆 in rewatch mode
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OMG sooo Cute...!! 
I don't understand Tamil but i loved the VM.
What a couple... I must have blushed like 100 times watching the VM. 
No other couple... no one... give me this feeling. 

Ashish and Sanaya Rock... and the Director of RR... Thumbs up!!

Creator of this VM... you have done such a great job picking up the cutest scenes, 

Nema
Edited by nema123 - 7 years ago
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow again PaRud VM🥳
Very Cute song and Very cute PaRud moments...😃
epo na varthai illama theda vendiya nilai...
Azhagana & Arumaiyana VM...👏
entha varthaikal pothumanu therila bt nxt time tamil dictionary'la search panni unga next Vm'ku Paratturen panren...
Thank U so Much..
Going to watch it again..😉

What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hello!

I wasn't a big fan of this song but I just fell in love with it after watching your VM! The lyrics seem so apt for Paro and Rudra.. vaa vaa endru solla maaten, unnai vittu pogamaaten..
You have done such a great job to perfectly match the lyrics with the PaRud moments..kudos! I can't imagine the time and patience that would have gone into making this video..you're amazing!

I espcially loved the line "Kannai Moodi Thoonguvathai pol, Nee Nadippathu Enthan Kural Kaetkathaanadi"

Now I can never watch the original video of this song..I can only watch your PaRud version 😉

Off to check your other VMs

Love
Maya

PS: I am back on RR forum after 2 years..not sure if we interacted previously
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Partuuu wat a suprise u didnt even tell me but then i should thank nd u knw why 😆 

such a cutu VM actually never though abt this song for PaRud but as usual u rock with ur song & scenes selection ⭐️😳  and mannn Rudy boyyy cutuuness ❤️ already made me rewatch lol those scenes u selected were super cutuu yeah 😆 Thankuuu dearu 🤗🤗

Just noticed ..after AR SPB Arjit now we have GM Ashu combo too 😆 already u did few even ur last one was also from his VTV ❤️😆
Edited by Thushi - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awe such a cute VM 😳
I have always loved intense Parud scenes more, and Rudra too I loved the intense angry one. But u made me love the cutie side of Parud / Rudra.. 😳

Loved the shirt buttons scene the most 😛😆

So can I call Rudra as Rudra babyyy 😛😆😆