Mythological Masti

|| Happy Rama Navami ||

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

FAMILY

Shrinidhi, Vardini and Padmakshi were excitedly scrambling around the room. The days were ticking and Rama Navami was fast approaching. It also happened to be the same day their fiances had their birthdays.

The three of them wondered how they had ended up having triplets as boyfriends, and later fiances, but they did. Hrishikesh for Shrinidhi, Shyam for Vardini and Hari for Padmakshi. The three of them were the Rama to Shrinidhi, Vardini and Padmakshi's Sita.

They grinned at each other, as they moved in sync, setting everything in place in the room, without even talking about who gets what.

Like a swan, shy yet eager, she walked, her eyes staring towards a specific direction, as she felt her sakhis steer her somewhere. Her Lotus eyes cast glances everywhere, as if she expected a prince to emerge from behind a bush. And emerge He did.

Tall and lithe, with skin like the green mountains, Lotus eyes shining with compassion. His body was athletic, and He had arms that were up to His knees. The beauty of all the worlds resided in Him, as His face shone like the Sun and the Moon. His bearing told her He was a Prince from a noble land, a Prince who knew Dharma, for it showed in His very aura.

She could feel something tingling within her, as an unfamiliar yet familiar feeling wrapped her entire being in its warm embrace. She could feel her stare on Him, and His on her. It seemed like He didn't want to stop, and neither did she. She didn't want to forget His sight, and closed her eyes, trapping Him within them.

She opened her eyes slowly, to see His passionate gaze still on her face. She blushed red, and felt her sakhis lead her away from Him, even as she saw a man walk up to Him, the affection of a brother in His gaze.

Shrinidhi, Vardini and Padmakshi all came out of the trance at the same time, and blushed.

"What are you three syncing about?"

In walked Narayani, who had spoken, along with Saraswati, who was shaking her head.

"We just had the same vision", said Vardini, grinning at both her friends.

"Which was what?", asked Saraswati, curiously.

"Meeting Raghuvar for the very first time", said Shrinidhi, a blush covering her face.

"But how do your visions sync?", asked Narayani.

"That you have to ask your darling Bhratashree", said Padmakshi, grinning.

"My darling Bhratashree is in the mood of teasing me", said Narayani, pouting.

"When isn't He? Or rather, when aren't they?", asked Vardini, laughing.

"Neveeerrr", whined Narayani.

"Stop whining you big baby", said Saraswati, shaking her head.

"Exactly!", said Shrinidhi.

"We have a birthday to discuss", said Padmakshi.

"We are missing someone. Where is Ksheera?", asked Narayani.

"She should have been here by now. She told me so", said Vardini, a slight frown on her face.

"I am hereee!"

An out of breath Ksheera rushed in.

"Don't ask. Shesh. Now, tell me. What are we doing for my three crazy Bhai's birthdays?". Asked Ksheera.

Hrishikesh, Shyam and Hari were all relaxing on their couch, a comfortable silence enveloping them.

"Hii!"

Their younger brother Shesh walked in, a goofy grin on his face. The triplets smiled at each other, knowing that it was Ksheera who had put that smile on his face.

"Hi Shesh", said the three, grinning.

"Your birthday is two days away", said Shesh, grinning. "Your first birthday with fiances"

"They were our girlfriends for three years before that", said Hrisikesh, shaking His head.

"And we have known them for four years", said Shyam.

"And danced around them for more", said Ananta, entering the room.

"But Dauuu", whined Hari.

"Shh baby brother. No time to whine. Where are Shiva and Swayam?", asked He.

"On their way, if I am not mistaken", said Shyam.

"You rarely are", said Hrishikesh.

"I can..", started Shyam, when...

"Hiii!"

Shiva and Swayam walked in, excited. "Hi you two", said Hari, rolling His eyes, knowing it will annoy Swayam.

"Shh", said Swayam, cuffing Hari.

"Swayam!", whined Hari, rubbing the back of His head.

"Are you three ready?", asked Shiva, excited, ignoring Hari's whine.

"We are", said the three of them, grinning, their infectious happiness reflecting on the people in the room and in the entire room itself. Nature was dancing as well, feeling the happiness of Lakshmi and Vishnu.

Two days later it was that they met at the boys' house; all three girls had on their favorite attire, as their radiant smiles spoke volumes. They had their plans, seemingly separate, yet in the end, they would anyhow concur.

Departing to their respective destinations, the three of them flashed each other quick smirks, that surprisingly, went unnoticed by the boys.

"Sooo," said Vardini, slipping her hand into Shyam's, as she walked beside him after a scrumptious dinner at her favorite Italian restaurant.

"Kyaaa?"

"How did your day go?"

"Mundane," he replied, grimacing. She laughed. He gazed lovingly at her. "The end is infinitely better."

She gazed at him puzzled, before it clunked into place. A steady blush crept up her cheek. She didn't know how it was that he did what none else before him had managed, before mentally slapping herself. She was after all, the Lakshmi to his Vishnu. Partially, she thought, laughing internally.

For the millionth time that night, Shyam thought of how lucky he was. That this woman was to be his wife.  He wondered how he g... Shyam, idiot, he thought, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, Shyam? Come with me?"

He allowed her to steer him to the car, and push him into the passenger's seat, as she drove him somewhere.

"Where are we going love?" asked Hrishikesh, watching as Shrinidhi weaved the car in and out of the traffic deftly. A good dinner and good company had rounded off his birthday rather nicely, he thought.

"Patience is a virtue," came the cheeky response, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. "Tell me more, what did Ma say?"

"What about? The boss? Arey, what will Ma say, she toh told me that I can ignore him, and if he sacks me it is his problem."

"She is the bomb," laughed Shrinidhi, as she brought the car to a halt. Turning off the car, she caught his gaze. They stared at each other lovingly, both thanking their lucky stars that they had got each other.

The sound of another car revving in brought them back to reality with a jolt.

"Wh... That is Hrishi's and this is Shyam's car," said Hari, staring out of the car window. As he spoke, said two people stepped out of the cars with their respective fiances.

"Well spotted," said Padmakshi, unfastening her seatbelt. "You staying or coming?"

"Of course I am coming," he said, hurriedly jumping out of the car as she stepped out daintily. He wondered if she was normally this sarcastic, and reached the conclusion that she was probably the only one apart from his brothers who could handle his sarcasm.

"What are you all doing here?" he asked, staring at the other four. Padmakshi rolled her eyes fondly. Trust them to be so dense. For being Vishnu, they are really dense, she thought, idly. But then, she wouldn't swap Hari for anyone. No one could come close.

"Commeee," the three girls said, tugging on their fiances' hands. The three followed reluctantly. The inside of the house they were led into was lit with candles and lanterns. They grinned at each other. Where was this?

"Love? What is this place?" said Hari, staring around. He was awed by the decoration.

"A place I rented for tonight. We rented. To celebrate. One.. err.. three aren't 25 everyday, you know?" said Padmakshi, her eyes twinkling.

"Happy birthday!" came a loud chorus, and the three boys grinned at Ananta, Shiva, Swayam, Ksheera, Narayani and Saraswati.

"Thank youu!" they replied, as everyone hugged everyone. "Where is Shesh?"

"Here, big bro," said Shesh, appearing behind him, carefully balancing a cake in hand. The three boys smiled at each other. What better way to celebrate their birthdays than with family?

And thus, on Rama Navami, did the three brothers celebrate their birthday, with their family!

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Raghuvar! Today is your birthday, and obviously, you have people wishing you on this special day of yours!

MESSAGES AND GIFTS

From Srutha (KrishnaPriyaa)

Words are not enough to describe you, poetry is not enough to recite, love is not enough to give. Oh Veera Dasharatha Rama, every second of my life goes in your thoughts, and I have given myself to you. I am yours Raghuvar. You amaze me every second. Happy Birthday Raghava!

From Samarth (Samarth9)

From Shreya (Shrinika13)

Raghuvar, you are one of a kind, unique. Perfection is you, Dharma is you, Maryada Purushottam is you. You love everyone as your own and you treat everyone as equal. To me, no one but your own forms, can rival you. Whether are Rama, or as Madhava, or as Vishnu, you are perfect. You are Narasimham and Shantakaram, you are Raghuveera and Govinda. You Are.

Happy birthday, from this bhakt of yours!

||KrishnaPriyaa||  ||Samarth9||  ||Shrinika13||
Edited by Shrinika13 - 7 years ago
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A very happy Ram navami to all of you
Beautiful thread.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Ram Navami everyone!πŸ₯³

Srutha, that OS is adorable. πŸ‘ Absolutely lovely and endearing. Also loved your Ram Navami siggy.

Shre, your Ram Navami siggy is SO SO cute. 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Here is my Ram Navmai siggy! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Viswasruti thumbnail
Krishna , a wonderfully written OS !😊 Captivating siggies Shree and Janaki .
Happy Ram Navami .
Image result for happy ram navami wishes images
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
lifeiscrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sri Rama Rama Rameti
Tame Rame Manorame
Sahasra Nama Tatullyam 
Rama Nama Varanane

Happy Sri Rama NavamiπŸ˜ƒ
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A very happy Sree Rama Navami to all of us. May the Lord always bless us and keep us.

Shrutha, the thread and the tale - beautifully done.

Nyna
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Happy birthday Raamji! May Seeta devi and Kaushalya maa spoil you to infinity!

Happy Raam Navami to the rest of us! 😳

P.S. the write-up is super super cute! <3
Edited by Radhikerani - 7 years ago
Samarth9 thumbnail
Pitashree! You are the most innocent ever and that's what I have learned from you too. I have learned everything from you that's why i am innocent like you too..You are the bestest ever...happy bday to you...