I ship them so hard!! (Ali and Avni)

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
and I'm shipping only for Ali-Riya, they're way too cute and after the holi episodes I guess I can't stop giggling whenever they're in a single frame

I observed that the characters of the leads are interchanged in this show from the usual love stories, Neil believes in love while Avni doesn't, Neil is the one who's gonna bring lot of changes in Avni's life... even the routine convos seem to be interchanged for the leads otherwise its the same old story of revenge and love
Edited by --Amulya-- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ojaswiniprinces

cute, i don't find anything about Riya 'cute' 😆 but seriously i get it if u feel that way 😊
And i do agree with you on the part that Neil believes in love whereas Avni doesn't but isn't it the same way with Ali and Avni ? Ali not only believes but is also in love with Avni. so why not them? Avni don't believe in love but can't she start believing in it after she sees how Ali's love for her never died even after years of separation?But anyways everyone is going to have a different opinion so I guess that's okay 😊

Its just that I don't feel Ali's is romantic love, its instead platonic waala... children know only to love their friends but that shouldn't be misunderstood for a romantic one especially when he hasn't even seen how she evolved into a beautiful girl, in his frame of mind she's still the same little girl. I'll surely support them if they become friends again now and if he starts loving her as an adult (Ananya)
lol_rofl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You can ship anybody it's your choice😳
What i find attractive about AvNeil is that they are unique they are not kinda hating each other.
Avni knows Neil is very respectful man even she has some respect for him
And if i talk about Neil he also don't hate Avni (i think he is akash so) he's just curious to know who's this Ananya as Ali thinks too that she's Avni like this Neil maybe also feel like this.
Every body has their own expressions Neil is police man so he's dominant to know about her while Ali is just finding for a right moment to ask her.
Thus i don't find AvNeil a typical couple.

But if Ali-Avni will become a couple so definitely it is typical love story. Whenever Indian shows a girl and boy as bff they or one of them usually fall in love with each other. I agree friends love story is beautiful but how's he fall in love with her at such young age. Maybe when he was growing he always think about her which makes him fall in love with her.
I respect your shipping. Everybody's perspective is different.

And i find Ali and Riya story too interesting. Their story is also not typical that they hate each other but Ali's hate is justified while usually male lead's hate is not justified to the female leads and Riya's hate is for that she thinks Ali and Avni spoil her childhood. She also hate him for a justified reason(for her it is) and their story is interchanged.
Usually ML are spoilt but here's FL is spoilt it will be interesting to see Riya's redemption.
I don't know but i found her cute too i know she's not so good but i found her cute.
Well i love AliYa.❤️

But i respect your thinking too. You can fanfic ali-avni story in your imaginations.
😊
ifrini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too wish they had created Avni Ali pair. They could have avoided Neil character all together. Wish they had continued the beautiful friendship from their childhood 
Sofie128 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You are so not alone in this.  I ship Ali-Avni like crazy too!  I know everyone keeps going on and on that their love story would be boring but I think the Avni-Neil story is boring.
All Avni-Neil are going to do is fight and keep trying to prove who is best.  Once they get married, it will become a saas-bahu show.  Love with Ali will be about her past, questioning who she is, and what she is becoming.  Ali-Avni's love story will go deeper than just sparks.  As best friends, they can go on so many adventures fighting the world instead of fighting each other.  But then again, many people don't want to watch that kind of show... but I do! 😉

Does anyone know more about Gautam's bio?  When is his birthday?  I am a huge fan!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel you! I ship Ali and Avni but I also ship Neil and Avni. Do you see my dilemma?

Ali's love for Avni is so pure while Neil and Avni are intriguing. Aditi has chemistry with both Zain and Gautam. I just wish her chemistry with Ali is explored more because the Avni-Ali friendship does not deserve the lack of attention they are getting. On top of the Ali should not be paired with Riya at least.

Anyways, since I like both Ali/Avni and Neil/Avni I am happy no matter what. This is the only show where I will gladly watch a love triangle.
Avneilfan thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: ojaswiniprinces

okay so i know most of the people or almost everyone watching this show are all for Avni-Neil and Riya-Ali. But i seriously want Ali and Avni to be the end game 🤔
i read some of the comments where someone had said that why are they even going to show a love triangle with Ali avni and neil? and why do they have to show something like this where a girl n boy can't be just friends without having feelings for the other one.well honestly I'm sick n tired n bored of this monotonous track where the couple starts by fighting n misunderstanding each other n then falling for each other and unfortunately here also they've picked up the same old love-hate track for both the couples (Ali-Riya,Neil-Avni). I'm like so bored of this because almost everywhere this love-hate track is being dished out .I'm fed up of watching this n wanted something different from this show. This love-hate track is seriously beyond me n I believe that friendship between two people is what actually makes a relationship beautiful. And honestly from the Very beginning it was only Ali who genuinely loved Avni. Even as a child he shared all the pain,happiness and difficulties with Avni and even now his heart still carries all the memories and love for Avni. So why not Ali and Avni? 😳
I know that there is hardly any chance of Ali and Avni being the end game but till the very end of this show I'm only going to ship them and hope for Ali n Avni <3

This wish is never going to come true. Avneil are the end game. And as we can see, the cvs could have shown a love triangle in the show, they had so many chances, but they chose to keep "Nayi Soch" and did not let a love triangle happen. 

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bumping old topics is my job 🤔that too in weekends😳

Avneilfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Bumping old topics is my job 🤔that too in weekends😳

Eh, ab meri bhi job hai. 😛
Get used to it.
ChalkNCheese thumbnail