Bade Acche Laggte Hai

SS The Unexpected!! Prologue. By Abhishek Panchal - Page 2

Arpipatil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
SS The Unexpected!! Prologue...

No...plzzz nooo...plz leave me alone...nooo... don't come close dont touch me...no plz..nooo

The sound faded as i woke up again from that  nightmare...

beep beep beep beep

Suddenly everything around me came into existence...i looked around just recognize it to be a hospital...

I tried to get up but my body gave up...i turned my head around observing my own self and realized i have been attached to the machine nearby which was producing that sound...for my own safety and health what i did was just lay down there unless someone arrives from anywhere with whom I can speak...

What was that nightmare about...was it true...!!??? The fear eloped me... goosebumps ran through my skin...i felt numb...all i could see was me from a far getting held by few guys...i was yelling for help for mercy but nothing seemed appealing...i begged for there leave...but they went on and on... touching me... getting those filthy words out of their guttery mouth...

*Paaa...#horn sound#*

I opened my eyes again... tears welled up in my eyes...my life seemed blank.. nothing is there to live for...i dont even exist...am done for the world...now am not a person...i am just a victim...

A VICTIM OF RAPE!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters