Hope for best
Keep smiling 😛
Good morning to all my new friendsEdited by wajeeha.jiya - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
Morning my friend. Did not sleep the whole night n now dead sleepy
Originally posted by Kar_Nan

Morning my friend. Did not sleep the whole night n now dead sleepy
same here...my eyes r swollen and red now..and  walking like a dead body..last whole night I was recollecting the memories of manish entry and the whole journey of TPK ...also remembering how I fought with my family members to get the remote to watch TPK...I cried cried and crying while typing this...slowly my eyes r drying now...I never ever cried whole night like yesterday ...feeling extremely bad ...I'm cursing myself y i choosed to watch TPK...the one thing I realized at last is I should stop myself from obsessing with anything (person or thing)                                                                               GOod morning friend:-) Edited by maadhangi - 6 years ago
Meri pyaari behno dekho yaar show hai.. yah na sona aur rona q ðŸ˜‰
Kuch nahi hota aar aajaiga Manish aik bohat ache show mai..
Khao piyo mast raho kia pata kal ho na ho ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Ayaan78

Meri pyaari behno dekho yaar show hai.. yah na sona aur rona q ðŸ˜‰
Kuch nahi hota aar aajaiga Manish aik bohat ache show mai..
Khao piyo mast raho kia pata kal ho na ho ðŸ˜Š
Thank u Bhai😃
Originally posted by maadhangi

same here...my eyes r swollen and red now..and  walking like a dead body..last whole night I was recollecting the memories of manish entry and the whole journey of TPK ...also remembering how I fought with my family members to get the remote to watch TPK...I cried cried and crying while typing this...slowly my eyes r drying now...I never ever cried whole night like yesterday ...feeling extremely bad ...I'm cursing myself y i choosed to watch TPK...the one thing I realized at last is I should stop myself from obsessing with anything (person or thing)                                                                               GOod morning friend:-)

I don't understand y you all are so obsesed? Manish nahi jata to show to kabhi na kabhi bandh hona hi tha na...