Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

@iambest Yeah, the songs from Dilwale,Chennai Express, Ra.One etc are not used. Even songs from Yash Chopra last film Jab Tak Hain  Jaan is not used. Same is the case for other actors. 

Also, did Arijit say that Tum Hi Ho was recorded in three parts?! If so, then I have even more respect for the previous generation of singers. No autotune, recording in one go, singing live just like in the studio, etc.

yes arijit himself said in an interview i will post the link if i come across that interview again ðŸ˜Š it was recorded as mukrha than first antra and than last antra...and it wasnt recorded in one day , it took some days to record the song 
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Imbest- 90 'so songs are remembered thanks to the us 90's kids..20's song's would be remembered coz of 20's kids.Everyone appreciate their own time. 
Like their are few lata ji's song which obviously I didn't know coz I never heard about those films but when those were used for some show I heard, appreciated n loved.
I totally agree that some remixes are not really nice but the makers only wants the already popular songs then to get a wider audience of now.Some works n some don't. 

I don't know if today's singer would be remembered or not but that thing for sure the yesterday's singers could not say for them.Also it's not like  Today's musicians only make remixes no original songs. 

Anyway, for me what matters is what sounds good to my ears.
But such statement from such respective singers I don't really appreciate much.Then it's just my pov. 
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHai.

Imbest- 90 'so songs are remembered thanks to the us 90's kids..20's song's would be remembered coz of 20's kids.Everyone appreciate their own time. 

Like their are few lata ji's song which obviously I didn't know coz I never heard about those films but when those were used for some show I heard, appreciated n loved.
I totally agree that some remixes are not really nice but the makers only wants the already popular songs then to get a wider audience of now.Some works n some don't. 

I don't know if today's singer would be remembered or not but that thing for sure the yesterday's singers could not say for them.Also it's not like  Today's musicians only make remixes no original songs. 

Anyway, for me what matters is what sounds good to my ears.
But such statement from such respective singers I don't really appreciate much.Then it's just my pov. 

i would slightly differ 90 or 2000 songs were remembered not by us only but also by the media ðŸ˜‰ as i said they play the songs from 90 or 2000 time when these big stars come on stage actors got the identity with those songs...their was some kind of soul in earlier songs which is missing in today songs i can tell you why eariler songs used to be made with effort and time they used to do practice on harmonium before songs get recorded these days just go into studio sing line by line the song and patch all the parts in one and your song is done ...these songs doesnt penetrate in heart as much as the earlier song which had handwork with less technology but i would agree respective singers should stop giving odd comments it damage their own image 
Edited by iambest - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
BKD has originals songs too - Humsafar and Roke Na Ruke Naina
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Iambest- Like I said, it's just my opinion . It's a nice feeling when your choice/thought process match to another coz that's how you bond with others most of the time but your choice is entirely yours.I like soft, soothing music n can't really stand rock much no matter how amazing or real they are.If something touch my soul, goes fine with my mood n I can feel the lyrics, that is my type of song.
But I do think these yesterday's singers goes overboard with their statements.Yeah, you're all amazing but hey with time things change. Appreciate when it's good otherwise just leave it . What's the point of going all critical.