Anuradha Paudwal(Tamma Tamma) slams remixes-People sell trash nowadays - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
bollywood must be renamed as trashwood lol 
Originally posted by .rasgulla.

Havent you heard of robotic surgeries?😆

Technology will destroy us one day. The end is imminent. 

Anyway, as far as music is concerned, there are a lot of techno fans out there, so I'm sure they like the music that Bollywood currently churns out. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by DriftInfinitely

Technology will destroy us one day. The end is imminent. 

Anyway, as far as music is concerned, there are a lot of techno fans out there, so I'm sure they like the music that Bollywood currently churns out. ðŸ˜†
I should take a leaf out of these people's books and say, people would get treated from trash these days😆
She had really made a name for herself singing devotional songs
i really dont know which are the new songs i dont listen to them i listen to only sonu nigam and udit narayan songs from the collection i have of them..i dont have any new singer song in my collection ... today singers are mediocre no doubt about it let them sing entire song in one go from start to end which all 90's singers used to do them i will see how much talented current crop is from kumar to udit to sonu to alka to anuradha they have seen the days of single take recording and sonu nigam sings song in one go even now raju hirani told in interview that jane nahi dainge tujey from 3 idoits was recorded by sonu in a accurate time of that song ... today singers sing and record song line by line and patch it ,,,,even arijit singh said tum hi ho was recorded in 3 parts seprately by mithoon...even than the quality of songs and singers today are not upto the mark still still still still i believe still senior people should have big heart to accept the reality because criticizing anyone will damage their own image... what abhijeet achieved criticizing atif aslam , nothing but he got hate from youth who love mediocre atif aslam music ...sonu have a good approch in this regard "Jo aadmi kamyab hai woh bhagwan ka chuna huwa admi hai tum kon hote ho kisi ke bezti karne wale" ...sonu even says i learn new things from new generation singers like arijit , papon he even tweeted papon that i am learning new aspect of music from you
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7OGRqOFt0[/YOUTUBE]

even alka yagnik is sober in this regard she said if youth is liking and someone is getting popular than their could be something in it while kumar sanu was insulting current crop 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nHv-jjHpts[/YOUTUBE]

and btw anuradha last songs were from year 2005 kismat from pukar is of 2000
Edited by iambest - 6 years ago
^^True. It makes them look bitter if they criticise like this.  Which song is Abhijeet criticising? 
Kavita Krishnamurthy was polite when questioned about the new generation of singers. Read an interview of hers a few years ago. 
Udit Narayan is also gracious and says good things about current film music. He was praising today's songs again recently at the Mirchi Awards.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-c2Bgllp0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by DriftInfinitely - 6 years ago
Audience does not like those who always complain
it was pehle nazar main from race
Originally posted by iambest

it was pehle nazar main from race

Atif has a unique voice but his lack of classical training really shows in some songs like Hum Kis Galli Ja Rahe Hain.
Originally posted by -DZ-

Audience does not like those who always complain

Yeah it just makes them look bitter and leads to nasty YT comments.