Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
^^Yeah, if she never divorced, he probably already knew but made the news public now.
But why is she demanding alimony? I think she is a make-up artist right? Plus, their daughter is an adult.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is hilarious. I am not sure who to feel bad for in this entire situation. The kid, Deepak or the wife.
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Deepak Tijori is quite intuitive ...he had foreseen this couple of decades back.

FLASHBACK -  song from the Movie SADAK ( Sanju Baba & Deepak Tijori pe filmaya gaya)

Rehna ko ghar nahi
Soone ko bistar nahi
Apna khuda hai rakhwala 

...hope Manyata doesnt throw out Baba now😆

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This entire situation is so hilarious 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LMAO this is hilarious!! 🤣 Gul Maata's new show!!
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Deepak Tijori is quite intuitive ...he had foreseen this couple of decades back.

FLASHBACK -  song from the Movie SADAK ( Sanju Baba & Deepak Tijori pe filmaya gaya)

Rehna ko ghar nahi
Soone ko bistar nahi
Apna khuda hai rakhwala 

...hope Manyata doesnt throw out Baba now😆

Why would Manyata throw Baba out? Is he having an affair? He is her meal ticket but with two little kids and a decade long marriage she can get good alimony...

I heard he was paying Rhea alimony even after she got together with Leander Paes and had a daughter
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

^^Yeah, if she never divorced, he probably already knew but made the news public now.

But why is she demanding alimony? I think she is a make-up artist right? Plus, their daughter is an adult.

Why bcz they were married for quarter century and he's the one cheating on her, bringing his mistress to the house... Assuming it's true she has the right to ask... She is not asking for child support.