SHOCKING: Deepak Tijori THROWN OUT of his house by his wife.

Posted: 7 years ago

Reportedly, Bollywood actor Deepak Tijori was thrown out of his house yesterday by his wife Shivani (Deepak is her second husband). The couple had a fallout after which she threw him out of their house where they had been living together for years.

The reason of their spat is said to be Deepak's extramarital affair with his yoga instructor. As per reports in a portal, "Shivani suspects that Deepak is having an affair with a yoga instructor, who is much younger than him." (sic)

Deepak has been allowed to use only one room but he can barely enter his house. His wife has even instructed her servants to not serve Deepak with anything.

The story took a new turn today after Deepak found out that his marriage to Shivani is 'null and void'. He found out that his wife never divorced her first husband before she got married to Deepak which means, legally they are not husband and wife.

Such fickle lives these people have. After all these years he found out he was never married to her 😲 this even beats Ekta in the plot twist 😆
What?! She never divorced her first husband and nobody ever brought this up before? 
Well, if he was never married to her then his affair isn't extramarital! 😆
EXCLUSIVE: Deepak Tijori's SIL on him being thrown out of the house - He lives there only and partly with his girlfriend
Deepak Tijori's sister-in-law rubbishes rumours of Deepak being thrown out of his house by his wife Shivani.

So, we got in touch with Deepak's sister-in-law Kunika Sadanand Lall to know the truth about the incident. She rubbished these rumours saying, "Obviously, someone is putting the story in the press so that the court gets prejudice because they are in court for divorce and their alimony settlement has to be done."

She further questioned, "Can a person be married for 26 years and realize that their marriage is null and void? I am sure someone is doing this mischief, we are not bothered by such stories because the court will take an opinion based on whatever is there in front of them." 

On being quizzed further, Kunika said, "I don't know of my sister not being divorced and getting married to Deepak Tijori. That (Shivani's first husband) person also got married so that means his marriage is also null and void? It is all rubbish."

When asked if there is any truth to the rumours of Deepak being thrown out of the house she said, "He is there only, he lives there partly, he has a girlfriend also, so he lives with the girlfriend also. He comes and goes in the house. How can she throw him out, he is the father of her child? He has his own room there and if he is thrown out, you think he doesn't have the key?"

We tried to reach Deepak and are awaiting his reply.

Full article: https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/375464/exclusive-deepak-tijoris-sil-him-being-thrown-out-house-he-lives
^^^
Then who is spreading those rumors? Hmm...
Am I the only one who found this whole thing funny 😆
this is rofl finding out after 20 years ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
How did the wife hide this fact for 20 years ? 
Originally posted by ---Betty---

^^^
Then who is spreading those rumors? Hmm...

Their respective lawyers? ðŸ˜†

The funny thing is, just a few days ago after watching his songs in Kabhi Haan Kabhi Na, I googled him wondering what he was up to.
From the photos I found of him and his wife, they looked like such a happy couple. So strange to suddenly read this divorce news! 
The woman's husband in that case can put Deepak behind bars for having an affair with his wife all these years.

#law