Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

After SRK fans troll Sanjay Gupta, filmmaker deletes cryptic tweet

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

After Shah Rukh Khan fans troll Sanjay Gupta, filmmaker deletes cryptic tweet against the Raees actor

Sanjay Gupta termed the SRK vs Akshay clash as 'Karma'. Is it in reference to Raees vs Kaabil clash?

By Gaurang Chauhan | Updated: March 31, 2017 1:25 pm
1.5kSHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
  • Share on Whatsapp
After Shah Rukh Khan fans troll Sanjay Gupta, filmmaker deletes cryptic tweet against the Raees actor

Up until recently Shah Rukh Khan starrer untitled film with Imtiaz Ali was a solo Independence Day release. Two days ago, it was announced that Akshay Kumar starrer Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, will now be clashing with the Shah Rukh Khan starrer. Obviously Shah Rukh Khan fans lost their shit over the same. And, a sort of, social media war erupted between the respective fan clubs. However, it was director of Kaabil, Sanjay Gupta's tweet that made Shah Rukh Khan fans lose their mind. Interestingly, taking a dig at Shah Rukh Khan for releasing Raees alongside Kaabil, and taking into consideration SRK-Akshay clash, he tweeted, "KARMA, you beauty! I love and believe in you so much. I love how you go after all that f*** with you. KARTAM BHUKTAM on Independence Day."

Later when SRK fans started trolling him, he gave in and deleted the tweet. Even though the tweet was a cryptic one, it's quite clear whom it is directed towards.

The sly dig by Sanjay Gupta was not in a good taste, true, the two films clashed and suffered but he should understand their film suffered too and they were the first one who announced the release date first during Eid (there is a video where Shah Rukh Khan is seen talking about the release date as January 25, 2017).

Edited by _IHeartFriendz_ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imtiaz Ali
Shahruk Khan
Anushka Sharma

Imtiaz ali with his music and jab we met background will take it to 100 crores...shahrukh will add 100 crore of his own...Anushka will be the icing on the cake...that will take it to 250 crore..

I think this movie can get 250 crores.

Only problem is do not make it jab we met style...it wont work on 50 year old. They need to come up with something new...that is the only problem...

Hippo will be in theater with popcorn, food, drinks to give you live review..if possible
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
What a loser. This movie will also flop like kabil
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
My God he blocked me When I didn't even tweeted him. Is he that vella?
I just Rted few tweets against him and the next thing i know was that i was blocked 🤣
This content was originally posted by: ScreamForMe

My God he blocked me When I didn't even tweeted him. Is he that vella?
I just Rted few tweets against him and the next thing i know was that i was blocked 🤣

So director of Toliet ek Prem Katha just blocked you?

Are you that famous on twitter? lol

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hippopotamus

So director of Toliet ek Prem Katha just blocked you?

Are you that famous on twitter? lol

Well i can't say if i am that famous but getting blocked without tweeting says alot 😳 I Rted few tweets against him though. Anyways he blocked Majority of Srkians. Dar gya SRK fandom sy 😲
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kya din aa gaye SRK ke  !  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Celebs should not stoop so low by tweeting such things but yes SRK did it twice, coming on already booked date thinking he can make nay movie and make crores.  Dilwale lost and Kaabil gave a tough fight. 
 Akki had booked Aug 15 anyways first for Crack. 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Govt should issue a warning on - Don't Tweet after Drinking😆.
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What deeds did Sanjay Gupta do that he doesn't have a single hit till now?