Kuldeepak

New Article re ViDev chemistry

tharasach thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.freepressjournal.in/entertainment/kirti-nagpure-and-shardul-pandit-have-the-best-on-screen-chemistry-in-kuldeepak/1043936

&TV launched a new show Kuldeepak a poignant story of a mother who is faced with the challenge of transforming her child who is a reincarnation of an evil force. A mother is known to nurture her child and inculcate good values and ethics to make him the best version of himself. But what happens when the child is a manifestation of an evil soul.

In serial, Kirti Nagpure and Shardul pandit playing a lead role. Vidya (Kirti Nagpure), who belongs to a traditional Gujarati family, expecting her first child Chirag (Vansh Maheshwari). While the entire family awaits the arrival of the little one, there is an evil force who has identified Vidya's womb to be born again. Thus, begins the struggle of a mother who is faced with a challenge of changing her son from a Shaitaan to Insaan. She may falter at times as his intentions grow stronger but will she give up her battle? Will her unconditional love help overpower the evil force and bring out the goodness in him?

Speaking about her character, the beautiful Kirti Nagpure shared, "A mother's love and affection towards her child is unconditional and it's an extremely relatable emotion. Kuldeepak highlights this very emotion with its unique concept designed around the relationship of a mother and child. As artists, we thrive to play powerful roles across genres and I am glad that a character as strong as Vidya has come my way. She will go to any length to protect and transform her child from a negative force to a good soul. I consider myself lucky to get an opportunity to portray such a strong character which will not just entertain but inspire audiences."

When asked about his chemistry with Kirti Nagpure, Shardul who is back with a fiction show says,"It feels great, we don't have many romantic scenes in the show so far but the fans have given us names like Vidang, Videv (Devang -Vidya). From first episode itself audience have been talking about our chemistry. Many times on the set before the camera me and Kirti do some impromptu stuff like I pull her to me and she also comes to me naturally. And our off screen friendship is responsible for this."

In a very short span the lead has got a lot of attention from the audience and have climbed up the popularity charts.  Watch socio thriller every Monday-Friday at 7.00 pm only on &TV.