•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
keerti is a great actress 
liked her in parichay
feeling disappointed she chose this show she deserves much better the show is much below my expectations😕
Posted: 6 years ago
congratulations to the entire team of kuldeepak ...your hard work dedication and commitment to this show is appreciated.kuldeepak has a intriguing story line with a fresh approach to the supernatural genre...the lead pair keerti nagpure and shardul pandit share awesome chemistry together...and are now deemed by many as the best Jodi on television..actress keerti nagpure comes with vast experience and her work speaks for itself...well done team kuldeepak...love your show !!
I was a little skeptical when she took this role in a supernatural genre. Parichay was her  benchmark role. supernatural genre not to my liking. But after watching Shardul and Keerti's scenes I am hooked. She is a great actress.  
Well agree with u, she was just superb in parichay and bagged many awards,  even I expected her to chose romance  genre, or either  something  of her age. She is look too young for such  a role. Plus I don't watch such a family saas bahu sagas.  Edited by fairy_tales - 6 years ago