WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Was a lil unhappy thinking its going to be Ishwari 's OH HO...so not very excited ...I think I will stick to Suta's update...wanted to pep myself ...so the best way was think of a wish list...

When Dev is staying at Bose house ...after Soha has gone to school...and the Sonakshi and Saurabh to office...he was getting bored so thinks of reading something...he looks at Sonakshi's collection of books in her room and he should find 50 shades of Grey...that should remind him of her and their talk...and he decides to read the book to find what the book is all about...and he should be shocked at the content of the book...later he remembers her dialogue about she being sanskari ...and that she watches Salman Khan's pictures closing her eyes...he decides to confront her...

Later that night after Soha sleeps , he asks her if she has some books for him to read as during the day he is bored...and she asks him ..if he has any particular choice...he says...none...but he is curious abt 50 shades of grey and would like to read...

...wish we could get something on these lines... πŸ˜†

Sorry for this lame post...not so excited today knowing that its going to be Ishu...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am sure Dev is now well aware of what the theme of 50 Shades of Grey actually isπŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Now this could be fun actually...Would love to see  Dev getting  on her edge n making her go haywire with all sorts of idiotic explanations leaving her vulnerable n flustered πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Dev recalling his own words in S1 would be amusing..I so wish today  the head massage scene continues n we get to see that Sona recollects about his expertise in Tail malish...πŸ˜† ..Their past interactions had been so blissful...! Edited by mehraan - 7 years ago
randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He wud hv surely lived 50shades of grey life with his girlfriends πŸ˜‰

But ur description reminds me of Friends scene where Joey finds out a similar novel in Rachel's room n teases Rachel but Rachel instead of getting embarrassed makes Joey uncomfortable πŸ˜†
Edited by randommusings - 7 years ago
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Originally posted by: saumiee

I am sure Dev is now well aware of what the theme of 50 Shades of Grey actually isπŸ˜†

I still believe that there is some naivety left in Dev when it comes to such aspect s...he might flirt , go for dates but role play on Mr. Greys lines...naaah... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

Now this could be fun actually...Would love to see Dev getting on her edge n making her go haywire with all sorts of idiotic explanations leaving her vulnerable n flustered πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Dev recalling his own words in S1 would be amusing..I so wish today the head massage scene continues n we get to see that Sona recollects about his expertise in Tail malish...πŸ˜†..Their past interactions had been so blissful...!

Yes , she will be caught off guard ...and it would be fun to watch...remember Neil track...how she wanted escape from Dev and how he had struggled to find the truth...it would be fun to watch and the thing is she cant lie at all...and Dev knows her weakness like the back of his hands... 🀣

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 7 years ago
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Originally posted by: randommusings

He wud hv surely lived 50shades of grey life with his girlfriendsπŸ˜‰

But ur description reminds me of Friends scene where Joey finds out a similar novel in Rachel's room n teases Rachel but Rachel instead of getting embarrassed makes Joey uncomfortableπŸ˜†

Hey Not bad at all ...it could happen this way as well...he thinks of making her embarrassed but in the whole process he ends up getting embarrassed
MrsBenedict thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Fifty shades? πŸ˜†
Well it would be treat to see tables turn on DevπŸ˜‰
What say? 
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Originally posted by: cumberben

Fifty shades?πŸ˜†

Well it would be treat to see tables turn on DevπŸ˜‰