Mehbeer ff: Life Diaries

Posted: 7 years ago
A/N: hi guys, new story again...hope u like it.

Chp 1: Dr.Abeer
A joyful girl who cared about everyone, was different from other girls tragically gets traumatized by her own parents.
The girl who seemed unbreakable, broke,
The girl who seemed strong, crumbled,
The girl who always smiled, cried, finally she dropped her fake smile and whispered, "I can't do this any more."
But God doesn't leaves anyone alone, right? Her life starts changing by someone, who's that someone? Read to know.

A boy is getting ready in her room in doctor's clothes. A woman comes in his room.
Woman: I m proud of u that u r fulfilling your dad's dream.
Boy: Mummy he's my best friend, n u r my first love, I can do anything for u both.
Mom: I know, but telling u again, don't break any girl's heart
Boy: yes mom, I will never let u down, Abeer promises to never break anyone's heart, be it anyone.
Mom: beta I m proud of u

She kisses his forehead.

In a house, a girl is crying and begging in front of her parents, or should I say step parents.
Girl: mumma plz believe me I m your daughter, I m not blaming him, I can't marry him, he has raped me.

Mother: Meher just shut up, he's your fiance, how can u blame him?

Meher: mumma I m not lying plz believe me

The boy standing beside her gets angry.
Boy: do anything but don't blame me.

Meher sits on her knees.
Meher: no plz don't do this Akshat
Akshat: u bloody bitch, don't u dare blame me, if u don't want than don't marry me.

He holds her arm tightly and pulls her up, she joins her palms.
Meher: Akshat plz tell everyone the truth plz Akshat.
Akshat: (he holds her arms tightly leaving his handmarks) I haven't done anything, jhoot bol rahi hai yeh, she's not happy with this marriage that's why blaming me. Tum koi bohat khoobsurat nahi ho, main tumhare liye marr nahi raha, samjhi! Besides who will marry a bitch like u?
He said leaving her arms with a jerk.
Meher: nahi mumma main jhoot nahi bol rahi, he has done this.

She said turning to her step mother. He held her arm again turning her to him pulling her a little close.
Akshat: u characterless girl, tumhari auqaat kya hai? Go rot in hell.

He pushes her harshly and she was about to fall but her little brother who was 17 years old came and holds her. He always cared for her like an elder brother, no one could say he was younger than her. He sees the marks on her arms.
Boy: didi kya hua?
He said holding her face.
Meher: Tunnu, u believe me na?
Tunnu: of course I do.
Meher: plz mumma papa ko bolo na I m not lying, he has raped me.
Tunnu: what?
Meher: I m telling the truth.
Tunnu: I know I know, he won't be safe, don't worry.
He kissed her forehead as she cried.
She goes to her father.
Meher: papa, u believe me na?
Papa: beta I didn't expected this from u, how could u do this?
Meher: papa m not lying.
Mother: what will society think of us? Go get lost don't come in our house again.

She pushes her out of the house and closes the door on her face.
Meher: mumma

She cries more pressing her back against the door and slides down till she reaches the floor.
Meher: mumma plz don't do this, think of me, where will I go?

Tunnu: didi
Meher: plz take me in.. He has done this.
She stood up and he came out.

Tunnu: plz mumma didi ko yahan rehnay dein. Didi kahan jayegi?
Mumma: Chalo andar.
Tunnu: nahi chalunga.
He held Meher's hand and took her inside.
Tunnu: vo mere saath rahegi mere room mein and don't u dare do anything while I m not here. Chalo di.
Mumma: beta ruko.
Tunnu: mera room hai meri marzi main jisko bhi apne room mein aanay doon, di chalo.

He took her to his room and made her sit on bed closing the door.
Tunnu: didi, bohat smart ban raha hai na vo, main usay chain nahi lenay dunga.
Meher: tum bhi meri waja se sabse door hojao gay, main jarahi hoon. Jarahi hoon main.

Tunnu: nahi jaogi aap.

He said blocking her way. She hugged him cryingly.
Tunnu: be here please, I will come after giving that bas***d a piece of my mind.
Meher: I want to go, bye.

She ran from there.

She waited for her mother that she will come out and will take her in a warm hug but nothing such happened. Just because of telling the truth, her step parents left her. She walks away slowly, her mind was lost, her eyes flooded with tears, sadness filled heart, she walks in the middle of the road not knowing where's she going. Abeer sees her and rings the horn again and again, but she was too lost. He stops the car and steps down going towards her.

Abeer: why are u walking in the middle of the road? U will get hurt.

She stays mum.
Abeer: where u live? Should I drop u??
Meher walks further, he comes in front of her.
Abeer: will u come with me? I will drop u to a safe place? U look scared.

She faints, he holds her.
Abeer: hey, what happened? Get up.

He takes her to his car making her sit inside and sprinkles water on her eyes. She doesn't wakes up.
Abeer: she's in deep unconsciousness, I will take her to hospital.

He buckles her seatbelt and drives away to the hospital. He stops outside his hospital named as "Aalok Memorial Hospital" named on his father. He gets down the car and goes to her side and opens the door, unbuckles her seatbelt picking her in his arms and closes the door. He asks the nurses for stretcher and lays her down on it taking her to emergency room. By the way Abeer is a highly qualified doctor, he's a psychologist.

They do some tests and get to know she's emotionally disturbed, they give her drips and after sometime she gains consciousness. Abeer is informed about this, he goes to her.
Abeer: how r u feeling?
Meher: better
Abeer: should I call someone from your family?
Meher gets teary eyed.
Meher: I don't have family.

As she says this, she felt as if someone had stabbed her heart many times.
Abeer: oh, if u need anything, tell anyone from here OK.
Meher: yes

Abeer's POV:
When I took her in my arms the moment she fainted, I saw her face and felt bad to see sadness on such a beautiful face, I will try I can be her friend and can solve her problem.
End of POV.

Scroll Down For Chapter 2Edited by salley145 - 7 years ago
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Nice to see you with New Story.😊
The Concept was so Interesting.😊
Mehbeer part was so Nice.😊
The Whole Conversations were so Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
very nice concept..
continue soon
Chp 2: Panic Attack

(Abeer)
I was in my cabin waiting for patients to come, just then a nurse came and told me that my new patient is not eating anything. I got up immediately and went in her ward walking through the hall with every nurse greeting me, I greeted them too and reached the ward. She was sitting hugging her knees whimpering as if she was feeling, her hair messed up, her body shivering, tears falling from her eyes. As soon as I went in the room, she turned her face to me, her eyes were much swollen and red. "No, please don't come near me, please?", she said forwarding both her trembling hands gesturing stop me, she buried her face in her palms and broke down crying and moved sideways and fell from the bed. "Aahh," she cried.

I knew she is scared of something so I didn't went close to her but then I went to her, I m a doctor and I will assure her that I can't harm her. She laid on the floor on her left side with the bed sheet over her fisted in both her hands. "No no no, please don't," she said trembling very much. "Look I am a doctor, and I won't harm you, you've fallen, get up," I said forwarding my hand to her to help her. "No I will stand up by myself," she said and tried getting up but her body was weak."I won't harm you, I am a doctor and I myself brought you here, why will I harm you? Get up, trust me, I won't cause any harm," I assured and she opened her one fist and tried to get up. I sat down next to her. "No," she cried. "OK I won't touch you, get up," I said and she left the bedsheet keeping her hands on floor and slowly sat up. She was about to fall back, I caught hold of her by supporting her back with my hand while she glanced at me and wasn't able to sit also, her body lost its balance and fell on me, her head fell on my chest. "I am sorry but I can't do it, I don't have energy that's why fell on you," she said, her weight still on me. "At least now, let me help you," I said and she nodded. I kept my hand around her shoulders holding her one hand and stood up helping her. I made her sit on the bed and she was again falling back but I held her. She looked at me and I helped her lay.

"Why aren't you eating something?," I asked. "Doctor, I m not hungry," she said. "Oh I forgot to ask, what's your name?," I asked casually. "Meher Purohit," she said. "You have a nice name," I praised her and she said thanks in a low voice. "OK so I m your doctor, you know that already, I m Dr. Abeer Malhotra," I said intro,ducing myself. "Why am I in the hospital?," she asked blankly.

"You were walking in the middle of the road and I saw you, I asked you if you are okay but you were quiet, you fainted and I brought you here. Why were you roaming on the roads? Where are your parents?," I asked and more tears flowed from her eyes. "Its OK if u don't want to tell," I said. "I am an orphan," she said forcefully. "Isn't there anyone else in your family?," I asked. "I have a grandmother (Nani), but she's outside the country," she said. "Oh..tell me her number, I will call her," I said taking out my phone but she immediately said,"no!," I looked at her. "I mean its OK, don't call her, you can call my brother," she said. "Its important for someone elder to be with you in this time, now no arguments tell me," I said. "From where should I bring them? I don't have anyone!", she shouted. "Relax, its ok, I will call your brother," I said and she gave me her brother's number and I called her and informed him everything. He said he's coming. I was about to go.

Suddenly I heard her breathing heavily,I turned to her, her silent cries turned into a panic attack, she clutched the bedsheet tightly and sweat started to form on her forehead. She screamed loudly, " no plz don't do this, don't do anything, don't come near me," I immediately made her lay down, she wasn't calming down. She sat up again but I made her lay. "Look everything will be fine, no one will come near you, calm down", I said trying to comfort her. "He will come again," she said breathing heavily. "No one will come," I said covering her.

She was screaming a lot. "Shhh," I said keeping a finger on my lips and looked at the door. She stopped and I calmed her making her lay to sleep, she got fine. I covered her and was again going. She held my forearm. "Doctor," she said in a weak voice. I turned. "Doctor, don't go, till he comes, please be here," she said in a slow rhythm like a child which caused me to smile faintly. "OK, I am here, you should sleep, and you don't look OK, I will send lady doctors to examine you," I said and she nodded with her eyes closed. She still had her grip on my for earn but I didn't made her leave, she will get scared again. Her hand slid down to my palm and held my hand tightly, she felt safe in my presence. I adjusted the bedsheet on her and mistakenly my hand slid her sleeve up and it had deep red hand marks. Someone might've held her tight. Her other arm also had same marks. Poor girl.
I went from there after calling some lady doctors to examine her. They told me her whole body had scratch marks and nail digging marks, she had gone through brutal abuse. I went to other doctors and discussed with them about this and they suggested to do her test from which we can know if she's raped. I will treat her completely, don't take me wrong, I m not in love with her. In fact no doctor loves his/her patient. Their patients are their responsibility, and so is she.

I waited for her brother to come. I was in my cabin asking lady nurses to be with Meher. I got to know a young boy was looking for me, I asked the peon to let him come. He came. "Where's my sister?", he said with tears in his eyes. "In room 45, she is in terrible state, are you her brother?", I asked and he nodded. "Will she be OK?", he asked. "I hope so, don't talk to her about anything that causes her to have panic attack, she got it once, she's very weak and not eating anything, take care of her," I said. "I will," he said and went.
superb update dear
well done👏 👏
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Abeer caring towards Meher was so Nice.😊
The way Abeer thinking about Meher was so Nice.😊
Mehbeer Part was so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Awesome two updates
Can't believe her step parents believed that b*****d over her
He raped her n she got kicked out
Poor lassie is so scared
Glad her brother supported her
Hope he beat the cr*p out of him
Now she's in hospital I hope abeer can calm her down n maybe he will bring her with him to his home ??
Otherwise maybe with his help her brother can find a flat for her
I really hope that b*****d n her so called family get what's coming to them
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
Fantastic update..
thanks for the pm...
Chp#3: Little Brother

(Meher)
Later when I woke up I saw my brother and I smiled. "Tunnu, baby, you came? You didn't brought uncle aunty with you right? Never tell them you met me after I got kicked out of there," I said in a go. "OK but at least eat something," he said. "No I won't eat anything," I refused. "Di please," he insisted. "No," I said again. "Di if you won't eat, how will you be OK? Do you want to stay here forever?", he asked. "No but I also don't want to go to that house again," I said.

"OK don't go there, even I am not going there, not after what they did with you," he said. "They did it with me, why sacrifice your relations for me?", I asked. "Because they are not my real parents as well, we both were adopted but you and I are real siblings, our step mother is infertile so she adopted us and people like her don't deserve to become a mother, I am with you, don't worry, I will help you," he said holding my hand. "What? We are orphans? We never had a family? But then also, she should've trusted me as she took care of me as a daughter," I said.

"Leave all that, eat something, please? For me? I have no one and if you also go, what will happen of me?", he asked. "I can do anything for you, I am living for you, else I would've died long back," I said. "No please don't say that, I love you," he said. "Love you too guddu, and I will eat," I said and sat up. We both made each other eat and when I was done I hugged him. "Thank you, I m lucky to have a brother like you," I said. "Me too," he hugged me back.
Just then Dr.Abeer came. "We have to do a test of the patient," he said looking at Tunnu and I wondered what test, I am OK man. "Yes OK," replied Tunnu and I got to know that she knows why is he doing a test of me and of what? "Tunnu what test is it?," I asked curiously. "Blood test," he said not making eye contact as if she's lying. "Arey Tunnu...," I said as he started leaving and Dr.Abeer came and forcefully laid me down. "I don't want to have any tests, why the hell are you forcing me?," I argued with him and he placed a finger on my lips gesturing me to stay quiet, his touch is so soothing, I looked at him blankly and he moved his finger away and mouthed a sorry. The door opened and another doctor came in. "Meher, you have to do what he says OK? We want to treat you, don't hesitate, no one will harm you," he told me calmly and I nodded.

The another doctor came and before I could ask anything, he showed me a hypnotism locket. I easily guessed he's a hypnotherapist. He moved the locket in front of my eyes and asked me to look in it and concentrate on his voice. I didn't knew when he took me into my past.

(Abeer...)
As the doctor moved the locket in front of her eyes, she closed them and doctor asked what do you see? "I am in my room, no one is at home, I heard the doorbell ring, I went to open it and I saw Akshat, I greeted him, he hugged me, I always felt scared around him alone, but I was ready to marry him for the sake of my parents, I told him I can't marry him and that very moment he pulled me in my room and pushed me on the bed. I asked him what happened but he started to unbutton his shirt and came on top of me and then...", all of a sudden she breathed heavily and clutched the bed sheet tightly. "Doctor, bring her to present, she is getting scared of something, she can have a panic attack," I said getting concerned but he told me to wait, he told Meher to tell what she saw. "He raped me, he pulled my hair, and and...", again she panicked. "Doctor...," I said but again he told me to wait.

"He bit my neck harshly, he strangled me and dug his nails all over my body making me weak, I shivered badly and fainted, next day I told my parents everything, they didn't believe me," she said and tears rolled down her cheeks, her eyes were still closed. Finally the doctor brought her back to present and she sat up with a jolt, clutching the bedsheet tight. Sweat formed on her forehead, the hypnotherapist Dr.Rajwant told me to come out. We went out asking Meher's brother to go in.

"She will be cured by antidepressants, she is depressed and lonely too, very bad happened with her," he said, I got tears in my eyes. "OK I will bring those medicines and take care," I said and he went. I looked inside the ward and her brother was calming her, she was crying heavily. I felt bad and went, such an innocent soul, may God heal her soon. I went blinking back my tears.