The hate for the women of Originals

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Now, I have seen many posts hating on the women of Originals. To name them: Hayley, Freya, Davina and Cami, sometimes Rebekah too. Now I'm not trying to force anyone into anything, all I want is for everyone to sit back and think just for a moment about them.
We need to understand the base of this show. What is this show about? It's about family, about power, about old foes and friends, about bloodlines and wars. 
Now Hayley: a woman who doesn't have a family or practically anyone in this world finds herself captive and pregnant with the child of a psychotic maniac who also happens to be a mass murderer. She stays there, holding her own and makes the decision to carry the child full-term, knowing full well the risks. She stays with the most powerful family of vampires, all the while searching for her actual family and finds herself the heir of a bloodline that practically makes her a Queen. She takes the responsibility, freeing her pack from an ages old curse and solidifying her birthright. She stands up to Klaus, finds herself falling for the noble Elijah and manages to keep herself and the chilkd safe until the very end. And what happens then, she ends up dead, her child snatched up from her very arms and Klaus spends a whole night with her dead body in his arms. Next, she comes back, makes the decision to become something she loathed just so she could save her child and marries a guy to give powers to her pack. To make them equals to the vampires. Oh, and she also gives up her newborn for safekeeping while she makes the city safe enough for their return. She also carts around the bodies of Kol, Elijah, Rebekah and Freya with hopes of waking them up when she could have so easily ran away and had settled down somewhere in Australia for a normal life. And you say she's annoying? Well, keep yourself in her shoes and just think for a moment. What did she do wrong? The dynamics of Klaus and Hayley have always been the same: they are both the same people who would do anything to protect their families. And yes, she hates Klaus for cursing her but the fact remains that instead of searching for his daughter, he sat with Hayley's dead body in a Chappel. Deep down, both of them would do anything for each other as shown clearly in 4X02. She's a strong woman who has grown to be the Queen and I admire her for standing up to everyone who came in her way. As for falling for Elijah, well, the heart wants what it wants. And she didn't cheat on Jackson, anyway.

Freya: the long lost sister who is an accomplished witch. The woman who had to kill her own child, who also happened to be her only hope of a family at that moment. The woman who had only one dream: find her family. For a thousand years(its a bloody long time) she prayed and she hoped and she worked on it, patiently. In the end, she managed to get to them; getting accepted into the coveted always and forever pact. She's the woman who saves the day almost every single time, and sacrificing Davina is not something I liked but the fact remains that she did it to save her family. She's the woman who saved Hope, the woman who fought the terror of Dahlia, the woman who would happily set the whole NOLA on fire if it meant saving her family. So why exactly do you hate her? For being powerful than almost everyone else? For being witty and practical?For being the one who held Kol and soothed him when  he was bitten while she herself was poisoned? For being the woman who knocks sense into her pigheaded brothers sometimes? For being a sister who desperately tries to keep them all safe and together? For being a woman who has always wanted just one thing: family?

Camille: as a hardcore Klayley shipper, Camille was a pain sometimes. But she was the woman who saw the light in Klaus when no one else did. She was with him when he himself had given up. She was the one smart enough to figure out the truth herself, refusing to live in a lie. She was the one who jumped into fights if it was the right thing to do. She was the one who turned a sister for Davina, a friend for Josh and a warrior for everyone who tried to harm her loved ones. She was the one who didn't believe that her brother was crazy or a mass murderer. This is the woman who fought with Lucien and with Aurora and then died as a casualty in a war she shouldn't have had anything to do with! And you hate her? I ask again, why?

Davina: she was a harvest girl, a girl destined to die but was miraculously saved. She was the girl who was unintentionally used by the saviour, the one she considered a brother. She was the girl who had her first love die as she watched. She's the girl who was lied to by almost everyone and yet when she tries to protect her loved ones, she's being hated on? This is the girl who had Mikael, the only one the mighty Originals feared, on a leash. She is the one who brought Klaus to his knees numerous times. She's the one powerful enough to bring back Esther and Kol. She's the one who had the power to break the spell put on the compound by Finn with Kol. Oh yeah, she's also the girl who sacrificed herself to save the city she grew up in. So, why exactly is she being hated on? 

As a woman, I'm so, so proud of them. Because they are all strong with powers to rule the world. With wits and might. In a male dominated world, these woman hold their own places. They have had enough power in their hands to overturn the whole rule and be the fu**ing Queens themselves and yet they chose to be the stronghold, holding the family together. Always and Forever.
You have written what's on my mind...Even I am Klayley shipper and I would like mention...Only Klaus has brought best version of Hayley because of him she always fall into challenging situation and she comes out with flying colors.
Originally posted by Magical-Wings

You have written what's on my mind...Even I am Klayley shipper and I would like mention...Only Klaus has brought best version of Hayley because of him she always fall into challenging situation and she comes out with flying colors.

Yes. They tend to bring out the best in each other. The main reason is their fierce love for Hope. For family, in general. They will both go to any ends, even burn whole cities to the ground if it meant keeping their family safe. He trusted the lives of his beloved siblings with her. And yes, after 4X01, Hayley is officially a Mikaelson. 
Originally posted by FayeMia

Yes. They tend to bring out the best in each other. The main reason is their fierce love for Hope. For family, in general. They will both go to any ends, even burn whole cities to the ground if it meant keeping their family safe. He trusted the lives of his beloved siblings with her. And yes, after 4X01, Hayley is officially a Mikaelson.

Indeed !! Hayley is completely Mikaelson where as Mercel didn't in fit in Mikaelson clan and I loved the dialogue of Kol in 4x02. New bond between Mikaelsons is treat to watch in season 4.

I am very excited to see how Hope parents is going save her from new evil.
Originally posted by Magical-Wings

Indeed !! Hayley is completely Mikaelson where as Mercel didn't in fit in Mikaelson clan and I loved the dialogue of Kol in 4x02. New bond between Mikaelsons is treat to watch in season 4.

I am very excited to see how Hope parents is going save her from new evil.
Yeah, I can't wait to watch Hope bonding with her family. But we do have to understand the fact that no matter what Marcel and Klaus do to each other, in the end, they are the original father- son duo with issues. They'll never be able to kill each other. And yes, Kol said Marcel was never a Mikaelson but deep down each one of them knows that Marcel is as much a Mikaelson as any of them are. He was the one who saved Hope. He was the one who kept on saving all of them, one time or the other. I do hope they do something good with him.
Posted: 6 years ago
I do not think that any of these womens deserve any hate!
allof them has stood strong through times and prooved themselves.

Rebekah,Hayle,Cami,Freya and Davina are all amazing!