Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Agar aisa hota to

BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello to all after a long gap going to write something. and sure I dont have the mind to write all stuck in codes and all but still its a request from my friend , long request but as her birthday is coming so it's a very small gift for her .

first few scenes will be same like balh just few changes...

Agar Aise hota to -

Priya got to know about her pregnancy .. their so much wanted moment but alas now she is so far from Ram her Love. , She tried to call Ram but all went in vein. Ram not answering and asked everyone not to disturb him. This is the destiny of life. Ram is in grieve that he could not save his life his wife. And Priya in the dilemma how she can contact with Ram .

In Mumbai, Kapoor mansion,  green room their love Land

The floor is scattered with all dresses of Priya , bed is in messy state with all Priya's books which She used to read, The man is in messy state with all sweet memories of his love, his wife , he lost his soul but still his body is not giving the permission to leave this earth. He is alive with the memories of her,

In every second he is checking his diary, her wish list diary rather it was his wish to make her happy giving all she wanted . Every lil wish of her he completed it. Then how could he let her go. Let her go in such a place from where She never will return. And if so why still GOD saving him. Why dont he takes him to the place where she belongs now.

Main aur meri tanhai
Aksar ye batein karte hain

Priya listen na. please baby ...

Sun to lo.. aapne papa k paass kyu jaa rehe ho.. maine nehi kahaya .. even I did not touch a single bit.. please suno na . u promised me today... and winked at her ..

No means no.. Maine kaha tha aapse jis din aap drinks lenge, main papa k ghar chali jayungi ..And u.. U talking about my promise. Keeping her both hands on her waist Priya replied.

Are maine nehi chuya..yaar I promised u na.. month me ek  baar only when u will allow me . please listen na

No. What do u think about me Ram . ?

Ram was surprised, so easily she took his name even in this situation , but the next sentence took him again in the current scenario .

Buddhu hu main.. Vikram ne aapko ph pe nehi pucha tha drink k bare me ..and aap car k chabi lekar chale gaye.. and maine Neha ne mujhe callkarke batayi k aap dono gaye hai ..masti karne.. she pouts like a lil baby is complaining about her siblings to her Parents.

Dekho don't do like this . it makes me more weak.. maine kaha na I did not take . I just went there to give company to Vikram. He was sad then , Neha k sath fight karke aaya tha ..bechara .. Aur pata hai jaane k time mujhe chida kar gaya hai ..

I don't believe u Mr. Kapoor Annoyingly Priya looked other side..

Ram went so close to her . achha .. then I have to prove to u that I did not touch

Priya looked at him.

Exatly mam, the way I have to shut u. I have to prove to u in the same manner ...

Tum is baat pe hairan hoti

Ha ha mere Golu Ram.. Dadi k samne ekdam bachhe ban jate hai aap.. mere samne to aise chillate hai jaise koi pahar tut pada ho.. but dadi k samne .. sirf aise

Ha Dadi na Dadi .. shaking her head Priya mimicries him.

Dekho Priya ye kuch jayad hi ho raha hai .. I am not like that .. wo Sirf Dadi k samne kaise baat karu ye samjh nehi aaraha tha.. matlab tum samajh sakti ho na..

Barely Priya could control her laughter .. ha ha

Kuch kahiyei mat aap. Mere romantic patidev Dadi k samne fus ho jate hai ..and again she started to laugh..

Ha ha ahslo haslo..main aabhi jakar dadi ko kehti hu ..aapki pyari Priya beti ko romance karna hai .. aapne patidev k sath. Khule asman k niche.. thik hai na..

Haaw ye kab kaha maine ?

tum us baat pe kitni hasti

here is lil part very lil.. 

if u say I will continue 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So beautiful..
Please continue...
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very small but very sweet part n want more di next update thora big plss
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sweet sweet nok-jok scenes...
cont soon
kavyaaakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful...
Please continue soon...
Love it...
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely... pls cntnu sooon
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes yes please continue..👏
Yaar muje kab aayega apke jaisa likhna
abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aap puch rahe ho...jaise hum mana karne wale hai...diii...its amazing...u knw...me yahi epis dekh raha tha and thought to write the same... :-p but ab apne likh diya... sooo aap hi continue karo... :-D next soon plz
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi sanju dear..:)
After a long time..:)

Cute,sweet update it was, filled with sweet Raya Flashback scenes in between Ram's pain filled present..
The story started in Raya separation phase, me eager to read your version of story further..
Continue soon..:)
kiddo123 thumbnail
Plzzz plzz
    let them meet before peehu's birth'