||Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs 2017Introduction Corner:Welcome All||

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/0kX4QLb.jpg

Introduction Corner

Hello to all the lovely members of this forum πŸ€—..Since we all are new to this forum , so lets get to know each other well by simply introducing about ourselves in this thread

All you have to do is fill up the information below so that we can know each other better 😳

Name : (what you like to b called by all in this forum)
A few lines about yourself :
Reason for watching this show : 
What other forums you have been visiting :
What other shows(daily soaps/reality shows) you have been watching :

Did you watch the previous season of L'il Champs and if yes then what do u think about it

Zee TV Dev Team
Edited by jyoti06 - 7 years ago
Name : Jenny
A few lines about yourself : I love watching singing reality shows πŸ˜›
Reason for watching this show : The amazing talent in the show!!
What other forums you have been visiting : Nothing much actually, mostly in CFC
What other shows(daily soaps/reality shows) you have been watching : Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai
Did you watch the previous season of L'il Champs and if yes then what do u think about it : I watched 2007 li'l champs properly which is my all time favorite!! A decade ago πŸ˜†
Hello everyone
there is great talent in the show, I love music shows
Name : Divya
A few lines about yourself : I love music a lot. And I watch almost all music reality show.
Reason for watching this show : Kids are superbly talented. 
What other forums you have been visiting : Yeh hai Mohabbatein. (I have stopped watching the show long back. But visit yhm forum daily to read some brilliant stories)
What other shows(daily soaps/reality show) you have been watching : I was watching Indian idol. But it ended recently.

Did you watch the previous season of L'il Champs and if yes then what do u think about it
Yes I have seen previous season. And I loved it. Alka yagnik was amazing in that season..
Myself abhishek age 20 India Before this I was following Indian Idol. In daily soaps I watch Woh Apna Sa on Zee TV I just love music shows specially with kids that's why I am here Lil champs 2009 where Alka ji and Abhijeet were judges was the first time I watched the full season and that is still my favourite. I am loving this season, kids are brilliant. Judges are also good, Javed is my favourite
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone, I'm Arjav Rawal, a 15 year old high school student from California, in the US.
My mother is a former singer herself -- she sang Gujrati sugam sangeet in the 70s and 80s. My great-grandmother was the first female singer on the Vadodara AIR, so I come from a very musically involved family.

In 1995, two things happened -- in May, a 20-year-old Sonu Nigam began hosting a show on Zee TV, and in August, my parents married. That show was Sa Re Ga Ma, or Sa Re Ga Ma Pa as we call it today.

My parents' first few months in California were tough -- back in those days, there were few Indian grocery shops here, and only select shows from Indian TV were aired on the "International Channel". As luck would have it, one of those shows happened to be Sa Re Ga Ma. My parents used to spend tons of time watching the show together, and we have a running legend throughout our family that the love that my sister and I have for SRGMP and music in general is because of how my mom managed to get past two pregnancies with the assistance of Sonu Nigam, Shaan, etc.

Oddly enough, the earliest memory I can recall is someone named Vineeta on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa "Fame" 2005 (the precursor to Challenge 05 -- not very sure as to how this worked, or if this is even real?) I do know there was a Vineeta on C05, not sure if they're the same though.

Apart from that, my earliest memories involve...well, Challenge 2005, Antakshari with Himani, Ek Main Aur Ek Tu, and Lil Champs 2006.

In 2013(?) don't remember the exact year, but I auditioned online for SRGMP Lil Champs, and made it through to the Top 50 shortlist. I was invited to participate, but that required flying out to Mumbai for an undetermined period of time, and I chose to decline the invitation in order to continue focusing on my studies.
OMG Arjav, that is such an amazing and interesting background you have!! Wow πŸ‘
So great to know that you were selected for srgmp πŸ‘πŸΌ.

My parents also have a similar story wherein they flew to UAE after marriage and during early 90s they had very few Indian channels on tv.. During 1995 was my mom's first Sa Re Ga Ma, I still remember I was only 4 and she used to watch this show and adore Sonu.. Since then she became his fan and me too.. He is my most favorite male singer πŸ˜³.

We have been watching some seasons together and love the show!! Now I am in Canada and my parents are there, so I cannot watch with them.. And so I am forcing my mom since the beginning of the season to watch it but she is busy watching her soaps at that time πŸ₯± .. I badly miss watching and discussing this season with her hence this forum is a relief for me!!
Name: Priya

A few lines about yourself: Love music! Literally, put capital fm and carpool karaoke whenever I'm in the car with my sister πŸ˜†. Otherwise, I like some indian classical, old hindi songs (black & whites are the best) and my sisters keep me up-to-date with the new songs. Basically, my uncle, in india, used to sing bhajans (not professionally, navratri and dayro events they put up). He and my dad play the harmonium even now. I, once upon a time, started to learn, from my dad, but discontinued abruptly 😳. So, they're not trained or anything but my family are quite spiritual. And so there's that connection to music since I was born. I also own a guitar and harmonica which have been gathering dust for quite some timeπŸ˜†.

Reason for watching the show
: Please refer to paragraph aboveπŸ˜† and I like singing shows. I've somewhat gotton over the fustration on the drama, bias, politics, pubic voting and now simply concentrate on the singing performances.

What other forums have you been visiting:
None

Other shows you've been watching: Hinterland, Little Boy Blue, Suits

Did you watch the previous season: Yes, I particularly enjoyed it. I'm not sure if it was advertised as well and as much though. All the kids were good, even Gagan 😳.
Originally posted by *KT*~Lakshya*

Name: Priya

A few lines about yourself: Love music! Literally, put capital fm and carpool karaoke whenever I'm in the car with my sister πŸ˜†. Otherwise, I like some indian classical, old hindi songs (black & whites are the best) and my sisters keep me up-to-date with the new songs. Basically, my uncle, in india, used to sing bhajans (not professionally, navratri and dayro events they put up). He and my dad play the harmonium even now. I, once upon a time, started to learn, from my dad, but discontinued abruptly 😳. So, they're not trained or anything but my family are quite spiritual. And so there's that connection to music since I was born. I also own a guitar and harmonica which have been gathering dust for quite some timeπŸ˜†.

Reason for watching the show
: Please refer to paragraph aboveπŸ˜† and I like singing shows. I've somewhat gotton over the fustration on the drama, bias, politics, pubic voting and now simply concentrate on the singing performances.

What other forums have you been visiting:
None

Other shows you've been watching: Hinterland, Little Boy Blue, Suits

Did you watch the previous season: Yes, I particularly enjoyed it. I'm not sure if it was advertised as well and as much though. All the kids were good, even Gagan 😳.

Great to know you Priya πŸ˜³
I have another IF friend whose name is also Priya and lives in UK πŸ˜³

My family is also musical, my dad knows to play tabla and in his family they always have this family musical get-together where one person plays the harmonium, one person plays tabla, one person is the lead singer and everyone else in chorus πŸ˜† .. But only dad has musical knowledge baaki my mom, bro and i are chorus singers πŸ˜† .. But yeah music runs in the family and we have been watching sa re ga ma since its inception πŸ˜³ when I was 4 when it started I still remember mom used to love Sonu's hosting πŸ˜†
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
Hi,I am Suma, from New Delhi,India.
I like musical reality shows especially kids shows.I like to listen old hindi classics.I think such songs are make us to attain peace and contentment.That's why I am a big fan of Sonakshi.Her style of singing always surprises me due to its depth and purity.God bless her with such an amazing voice.The reason for watching 'little champs' is Sonakshi.