Symbolism of Sona sitting in Devs chair

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Today Sona was seated in Devs CEO chair . I think this has a significant indication towards future track. The CVs have been including such symbolisms since the beginning and they have proved right if we read them correctly

I feel todays scene can be :

1. Sona was,is and will always be the most important person of Devs life even when she wasn't around.This reaffirms it.

2. Dev is finally letting her take the lead . Sona has always been the stronger person in their relationship and would take actions on their behalf. Dev did not always stand by her during these decisions, like during room redecoration fiasco. This time he will be by her side no matter what

3. Sona will be the supporter and provider for Dixits in future. I think Vicky and Mami will ruin Dixits financially and bring them to the streets. Sona will come to their rescue, maybe loaning money to Dev or taking care of his family. This will contrast Dixits throwing Boses out of their own home and not bothering to even check on them

Edited by Sky21 - 7 years ago
Agree with you 👍🏼 I have same feeling for that scen.
I was so happy ki sona dev ki chair mai bethi thi wow
Yes..I like that scene too..
Nice symbolism..looks like that is what is going to happen..
Sorry to correct you..one correction..it was not Dixits who threw Boses out of their house..it was Vicky..
But yes..they should have checked on them..
Nice observation but I don't think CVS will take such route...otherwise it will be like ekta show as usually in their show only they make lead to throw them out of  their home and then koi dusra aakar unhe support krde 😆
We have seen such track in many OTT drama show and I don't think CVS will show similar track here
Edited by rahulvats12 - 7 years ago
Nice observation. I thought this showed she is still the imp person in his life more than any one else...If you see , he is sitting close to her but a step above her ...she is the one who suggested the idea...he was not happy about it ...but later he felt she was rt ...and then he decided to get it done...So I feel she will give ideas for their life to be successful and he will decide and then see to that it gets done. From now on its will be her intelligence and his actions .