Ghulaam 23rd March 2017 WU || Tere liye hum hain jiye, honton ko siye

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Ghulaam Episode 49 - 23rd March 2017 Written Update #8 ..Violetta..

PRECAP / PREVIOUS EPISODE - Wednesday:

Shivani is drunk and Rangeela brings her to his house.

Episode:

The Episode starts with Shivani saying that few hours back, it was her best time in her whole life. "That time, I was alive. You made me meet my *Saasu Maa*. I danced. I sang. And the most important thing was, today, my husband gave me food for the first time. What do I want more? For me, this is the best gift for holi. First I said when I was drunk but now saying it again. *I love you*." Rangeela is shocked. Shivani continues "You are my husband.. and will always be. Now I will go." Rangeela stops him and says tha he will bring her back to haveli. Shivani refuses by saying "You will be punished when they get to know you brought me to your house. I can go alone." Both have an eyelock. Shivani thanks to him for everything. Shivani goes. The song "Tere Liye" from "Veer Zaara" is playing in the background. Rangeela calls someone and says that his Malkin is going back to haveli asks him to take care of her.

Shivani comes back to haveli and sees Veer sleeping on her place now she asks herself where she has to sleep. She sits on the chair. Shivani recalls the moments she spent with Rangeela. She smiles and dances happily.

It's morning. Rashmi looks at Manmeet. She recalls how Manmeet tried to help Shivani. She thinks "for the first time, I saw you without being drunk".

Maldawali tricks Rangeela and closes the door and locks it of her room and puts the keys in her cleavage. She says that she wants to be the mother of his child. Rangeela gets angry on her and says that Shivani is not like her. She gives him the keys, he opens the door and leaves.

Rangeela gets out of the room and Shivani was standing there, she sees him and starts smiling. She says "good morning husband". he was about to leave but Shivani stands on his way and says "You don't have to give me the answer of my good morning. I know only one thing that I have seen your face first in the morning so my morning will defintely be good." She smiles.

NEXT EPISODE / PRECAP / Friday:

Shivani, Rangeela and Maldawali are in kitchen. Maldawali says to Rangeela "You have given your word that you will convince Shivani to drink milk. How will you do it?" Rangeela asks Shivani to drink the milk, Shivani drinks. Maldawali gets shocked.

Please leave a like and comment!

I am sooo sorry for late Written Update,

firstly, I live abroad, so time difference.. and then I need to download the Episode and watch it and write it, everything takes time. But I hope you don't mind.

-- Violetta.

Edited by ..Violetta.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Rangeela and Maldawali scene is nice to see .Niti looked cute in the last scene.
suja3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for writing the conversation between Shivani and Rangeela👏
Thanks for the update 🤗

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update