Dishank Arora, Sanyukta Timsina, Kavi Shastri in ALT Balajis web-se

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
ALT Balaji's web-series Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat seems to have a great ensemble cast!!
With Ekta Kapoor roping in eminent performers like Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar, Shweta Khwatra Gohil, Vikram Kapadia, the series already looks certain of having great performances.
While the names mentioned above will be the pillars of the story, the web-series will also cater to a love story of the younger generation.
Two popular faces who have been roped in to fill this spot are Dishank Arora and Sanyukta Timsina.
As per a source, "While Sanyukta will play the teenaged daughter of Ram and Shweta Khwatra, Dishank will play the girl's love interest. The duo will have an effervescent love story and will have a modern outlook to life."
As we know, Sanyukta has been a participant in the 16th Miss Nepal Pageant earlier. She played the lead in 2025 Jaane Kya Hoga Aage. Dishank has been seen in shows Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, Balika Vadhu, Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se etc.
Also joining the show will be actor Kavi Shastri. He has done a good body of work on TV, but has been lately into movies. He has been part of movies like Happy New Year, Brothers, Neerja etc.
When contacted, Sanyukta told us, "We are not allowed to comment on this right now."
We buzzed Dishank who said, "I am part of the web-series, but I cannot disclose anything."
We could not reach out to Kavi for a comment.
ALT Balaji will premier sometime in April.
Watch this space for more updates.
Are Hume itne saare characters nhi chahiye Nahi itne faces Hume sirf Rashi chahiye with Shweta Gohil

Ittu si webseries me hum inn sabko nhi jhel sakte .
We want all of rashi atleast 80to 90% 😛 Edited by bpatil3 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by bpatil3

Are Hume itne saare characters nhi chahiye Nahi itne faces Hume sirf Rashi chahiye with Shweta Gohil

Ittu si webseries me hum inn sabko nhi jhel sakte .
We want all of rashi atleast 80to 90% 😛

Haan list badhti jarahi hai 😆
Tfs naseem..
Yes seems more characters in place..me too hope and wants more screen space of Raya..
Already it a short series and if these characters eats more screen space,then will go grrr...lol

Hope only raya is there on story and these people sirf for namesake be there.. lol

Kya yaar
Humme sirf RK and ST ko dekhnw Hai
Their love story will rock why they adding another love story 
Originally posted by peeyara

Haan list badhti jarahi hai 😆

Ekta maata ko Hume torture karne me kya maza aaya hai Bhagwan bhi nhi jaante ...
Mujhe ye sab characters nhi chahiye ,Ekta advise is plz spend the same money on RaShi with less ppl around them.dont give us other stupid faces however bright n good looking they are .

plz dont add more 
its already a finite one,  wont mind if they are casted only to stand behind rashi ( defocused )
tfs naz
TFS...
Yeh RaShi ko poster pe rakhe k Baacha party ki story na serve kar de... we dont want these many cast we just want RaShi n their story... what will they show in just 14 epi yaar...