New on location video on sets of Gangaa

Posted: 7 years ago
😲😕 Lo, ab yahi dikhana baki tha! Maar hi daala Sagar ko cvs! The couple whose bond people have followed since childhood days, the ending had to be like this! Utterly ridiculous! This production house and cvs should be entirely banned! Kuch aur hi dikha dete, Vishal could have carried on with his JKJ, and after few months they could have brought him back again for 5 days to show the SaGa mahamilan. Can't still believe that the show which had started with so much purity had to take this route just to drag it further meaninglessly. Edited by rangan11 - 7 years ago
Absolutely stupid. This will mark the end of the show. The two people who have been in love ever since childhood and this is the way they get separated. Completely implausible. After everything that happened with Ganga, being an unwed mother; she never married anyone. Sagar was the only one for her and same for Sagar that Ganga was only for him. 
Why couldn't they have ended the show on the happy note instead of creating this nonsense. 

In all the nonsense, the fans are the only ones that loose. 
This is all kinds of Disgraceful and that too of the lowest order...waah...what an end!! 😡
I am black-listing this production house forever...let them cast any X,Y,Z actor in future... would never watch any of their shows ever again?? Do we presume K also dead then?? Plain bull-shit and idiotic!!
They have proved all prejudices and regressive ideas correct...Ammaji's words...yeh ladki sarvanaash layegi...proved true!! Gangaa it seems is proving to be indirectly the cause of Saagar's destruction...maane what is the meaning of this??? Their childhood bond, their marriage, their daughter, promises made to the audience time and again that they'll be united...the dhaaga scene in Mazaar by Rahat...such innumerous hopes that were ignited among the audience...I at least thought, even though in the last episode of the show...both would be finally united.
Better would have been to kill both of them...Why the hell, this?? ğŸ˜¡
Thank God, I have stopped watching it already...total waste of time...disgusting!!
Edited by Debashri123 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Debashri123

This is all kinds of Disgraceful and that too of the lowest order...waah...what an end!! 😡
I am black-listing this production house forever...let them cast any X,Y,Z actor in future... would never watch any of their shows ever again?? Do we presume K also dead then?? Plain bull-shit and idiotic!!
They have proved all prejudices and regressive ideas correct...Ammaji's words...yeh ladki sarvanaash layegi...proved true!! Gangaa it seems is proving to be indirectly the cause of Saagar's destruction...maane what is the meaning of this??? Their childhood bond, their marriage, their daughter, promises made to the audience time and again that they'll be united...the dhaaga scene in Mazaar by Rahat...such innumerous hopes that were ignited among the audience...I at least thought, even though in the last episode of the show...both would be finally united.
Better would have been to kill both of them...Why the hell, this?? ğŸ˜¡
Thank God, I have stopped watching it already...total waste of time...disgusting!!

I totally agree with you. No matter what happens fans always loose in these desi shows. I live in a country where fans emotions and attachment are taken into account and if it comes to that they will end the show rather then loose the fans. I wish they would have just ended the show with Sagar, Gangaa and Krishna on a boat; starting on a new journey. They could have just done a season 2 with a different cast but this killing Sagar business is just hurting my heart.  I will be honest I just started the show 2 weeks ago, caught up online through &TVs webisodes. Finally caught up on March 23rd's episode and I couldn't breath because I was sobbing so much. For 3 years they have preached Gangaa and Sagar's bond and their love and shown us the same yet this is how it ends. 

It's so disappointing and heart breaking. I try not to get attached to TV couples especially from Desi shows because the last time I did, it did me in for a year and half after they screwed it up. I can't go through another heartache like it but it seems I am doomed to repeat my mistakes because CVs won't ever learn to respect the fans or their feelings.

[/QUOTE]
I totally agree with you. No matter what happens fans always loose in these desi shows. I live in a country where fans emotions and attachment are taken into account and if it comes to that they will end the show rather then loose the fans. I wish they would have just ended the show with Sagar, Gangaa and Krishna on a boat; starting on a new journey. They could have just done a season 2 with a different cast but this killing Sagar business is just hurting my heart.  I will be honest I just started the show 2 weeks ago, caught up online through &TVs webisodes. Finally caught up on March 23rd's episode and I couldn't breath because I was sobbing so much. For 3 years they have preached Gangaa and Sagar's bond and their love and shown us the same yet this is how it ends. 

Bold above: Exactly, end this season and begin afresh...but trust me the Production people are a bunch of sadists, playing with everyone's emotions. I can proudly claim that I am a viewer of this show from the 1st episode...and have lived vicariously in the last 2 years with the Chaturvedis...I am attached to the whole family..everyday, I would go to my work and think about whether little Gangaa would be accepted in the family or not. In fact, the show had such a deep impact on me that I was even contemplating to adopt a child-widow to bring her up as my daughter...inspired by Niranjan. Being an unmarried woman in India, the thought is not easy but still I developed a sudden courage.  That is the impact of an Audio-Visual Medium of communication...it is powerful, has a deep connect to the psyche and very hypnotizing. Trust me, watching the story unfold from the beginning brings in an attachment of a very different kind...U seem sensitive enough to understand this...Just last year, this time in March...Sagar-Gangaa romance had reached its zenith...it was beautiful and liberating to put it mildly...and see what has happened this March...it is miserable...but koi fayda nahi hai...our rants would go unheard...I have wept enough, a piece of my heart has drowned that day with the show...for me, now I am just wondering why is Murder still illegal in this country??? (I could have used it on the CVs😆, stupid people) U take care...and don't bother about this nonsense...I can only suggest u to stop watching it...u'll feel better...Now, Cheer up!! ğŸ˜Š
Edited by Debashri123 - 7 years ago

Bold above: Exactly, end this season and begin afresh...but trust me the Production people are a bunch of sadists, playing with everyone's emotions. I can proudly claim that I am a viewer of this show from the 1st episode...and have lived vicariously in the last 2 years with the Chaturvedis...I am attached to the whole family..everyday, I would go to my work and think about whether little Gangaa would be accepted in the family or not. In fact, the show had such a deep impact on me that I was even contemplating to adopt a child-widow to bring her up as my daughter...inspired by Niranjan. Being an unmarried woman in India, the thought is not easy but still I developed a sudden courage.  That is the impact of an Audio-Visual Medium of communication...it is powerful, has a deep connect to the psyche and very hypnotizing. Trust me, watching the story unfold from the beginning brings in an attachment of a very different kind...U seem sensitive enough to understand this...Just last year, this time in March...Sagar-Gangaa romance had reached its zenith...it was beautiful and liberating to put it mildly...and see what has happened this March...it is miserable...but koi fayda nahi hai...our rants would go unheard...I have wept enough, a piece of my heart has drowned that day with the show...for me, now I am just wondering why is Murder still illegal in this country??? (I could have used it on the CVs😆, stupid people) U take care...and don't bother about this nonsense...I can only suggest u to stop watching it...u'll feel better...Now, Cheer up!! ğŸ˜Š
[/QUOTE]
I feel for you guys who have watched from the day it started. I just started two weeks and this is how hooked and invested I'm in the Sagar and Ganga and the whole family. The show was ground breaking in a lot of ways which I can't say about most of the desi shows. Bringing a child widow home, raising her, educating her; then Ganga's struggles, her defying the norms being a unwed mother, then a single mother, fighting the institution for her to continue her education and becoming a successful lawyer. And now it was all for nothing; none of it mattered her struggles, their struggle to be together when society declared it was wrong. They tag us along then swiftly pull the rug from under our feet. 

I applaud you for wanting to adopt a child widow but it's sad that a country still has child marriages. 
I wish I could move on but I have a feeling I will wallowing in my pity for 2017 now. I wish I had it in me to launch another campaign to fix this wrong but I don't think I do. :(
[Bold above: Exactly, end this season and begin afresh...but trust me the Production people are a bunch of sadists, playing with everyone's emotions. I can proudly claim that I am a viewer of this show from the 1st episode...and have lived vicariously in the last 2 years with the Chaturvedis...I am attached to the whole family..everyday, I would go to my work and think about whether little Gangaa would be accepted in the family or not. In fact, the show had such a deep impact on me that I was even contemplating to adopt a child-widow to bring her up as my daughter...inspired by Niranjan. Being an unmarried woman in India, the thought is not easy but still I developed a sudden courage.  That is the impact of an Audio-Visual Medium of communication...it is powerful, has a deep connect to the psyche and very hypnotizing. Trust me, watching the story unfold from the beginning brings in an attachment of a very different kind...U seem sensitive enough to understand this...Just last year, this time in March...Sagar-Gangaa romance had reached its zenith...it was beautiful and liberating to put it mildly...and see what has happened this March...it is miserable...but koi fayda nahi hai...our rants would go unheard...I have wept enough, a piece of my heart has drowned that day with the show...for me, now I am just wondering why is Murder still illegal in this country??? (I could have used it on the CVs😆, stupid people) U take care...and don't bother about this nonsense...I can only suggest u to stop watching it...u'll feel better...Now, Cheer up!! ğŸ˜Š
[/QUOTE]
I feel for you guys who have watched from the day it started. I just started two weeks and this is how hooked and invested I'm in the Sagar and Ganga and the whole family. The show was ground breaking in a lot of ways which I can't say about most of the desi shows. Bringing a child widow home, raising her, educating her; then Ganga's struggles, her defying the norms being a unwed mother, then a single mother, fighting the institution for her to continue her education and becoming a successful lawyer. And now it was all for nothing; none of it mattered her struggles, their struggle to be together when society declared it was wrong. They tag us along then swiftly pull the rug from under our feet. 

I applaud you for wanting to adopt a child widow but it's sad that a country still has child marriages. 
I wish I could move on but I have a feeling I will wallowing in my pity for 2017 now. I wish I had it in me to launch another campaign to fix this wrong but I don't think I do. :(

The Bold portion above...I can't agree more...Yes, "Groundbreaking" is the operative word for the show...it was simply path-breaking...and when something of this kind ends up in a shit-hole...it is betrayal of a solid kind. Also, I think, to an extent, I take some (moral) responsibility for this debacle...the show was going downhill since the Sindoor episode (an incident shown  in Childhood)...I dont know why I kept quiet then, as an educated member of the audience I should have protested then...then there have been several such episodes wherein the audience became complacent thinking that after all, it is a fictional show, so one should not expect a lot of logic and integrity etc...but that complacence was taken in for granted...we were simply forgiving & ignoring a lot of things as the dominant fabric of the show was progressive...but then showing rampant murders, killings, degrading treatment towards women on several occasions...I think I should have raised a hue and cry...and by the time, the audience gathered momentum and articulated its thoughts, and started questioning plotlines, everything went out of hand...I agree with you...this is just totally disgusting...and the whole story is rendered meaningless...EVERYTHING...
Nevertheless...it was very enriching and nice interacting with you...wished u had joined-in earlier...my regards and best wishes

[Bold above: Exactly, end this season and begin afresh...but trust me the Production people are a bunch of sadists, playing with everyone's emotions. I can proudly claim that I am a viewer of this show from the 1st episode...and have lived vicariously in the last 2 years with the Chaturvedis...I am attached to the whole family..everyday, I would go to my work and think about whether little Gangaa would be accepted in the family or not. In fact, the show had such a deep impact on me that I was even contemplating to adopt a child-widow to bring her up as my daughter...inspired by Niranjan. Being an unmarried woman in India, the thought is not easy but still I developed a sudden courage.  That is the impact of an Audio-Visual Medium of communication...it is powerful, has a deep connect to the psyche and very hypnotizing. Trust me, watching the story unfold from the beginning brings in an attachment of a very different kind...U seem sensitive enough to understand this...Just last year, this time in March...Sagar-Gangaa romance had reached its zenith...it was beautiful and liberating to put it mildly...and see what has happened this March...it is miserable...but koi fayda nahi hai...our rants would go unheard...I have wept enough, a piece of my heart has drowned that day with the show...for me, now I am just wondering why is Murder still illegal in this country??? (I could have used it on the CVs😆, stupid people) U take care...and don't bother about this nonsense...I can only suggest u to stop watching it...u'll feel better...Now, Cheer up!! ğŸ˜Š

The Bold portion above...I can't agree more...Yes, "Groundbreaking" is the operative word for the show...it was simply path-breaking...and when something of this kind ends up in a shit-hole...it is betrayal of a solid kind. Also, I think, to an extent, I take some (moral) responsibility for this debacle...the show was going downhill since the Sindoor episode (an incident shown  in Childhood)...I dont know why I kept quiet then, as an educated member of the audience I should have protested then...then there have been several such episodes wherein the audience became complacent thinking that after all, it is a fictional show, so one should not expect a lot of logic and integrity etc...but that complacence was taken in for granted...we were simply forgiving & ignoring a lot of things as the dominant fabric of the show was progressive...but then showing rampant murders, killings, degrading treatment towards women on several occasions...I think I should have raised a hue and cry...and by the time, the audience gathered momentum and articulated its thoughts, and started questioning plotlines, everything went out of hand...I agree with you...this is just totally disgusting...and the whole story is rendered meaningless...EVERYTHING...
Nevertheless...it was very enriching and nice interacting with you...wished u had joined-in earlier...my regards and best wishes
[/QUOTE]
Again in agreement. I understand certain things audience taking with a grain of salt because as you say it is just a show. I get the sindoor episode from childhood, it was their way of binding Sagar and Gangaa in a bond beyond the traditional bonds because even though he didn't believe or called it child play he was attached to her as much as she was to him. 

I fast forwarded the episode from today and I can honestly say this is not the Gangaa we know. She never took anything sitting down and the precap for Monday made me scream in agony. I wish I watched from two years ago but I was fighting another battle for another show then. There is still time. I know Vishal has left but like he came back may be the whole cast can come back, make this whole Shiv and Gawar family a coma dream or something after the boat accident and then end the show. I hate that they do this to fans. I may be doing some homework this weekend because I don't give up without a fight. 
Originally posted by rdave1

Again in agreement. I understand certain things audience taking with a grain of salt because as you say it is just a show. I get the sindoor episode from childhood, it was their way of binding Sagar and Gangaa in a bond beyond the traditional bonds because even though he didn't believe or called it child play he was attached to her as much as she was to him. 

I fast forwarded the episode from today and I can honestly say this is not the Gangaa we know. She never took anything sitting down and the precap for Monday made me scream in agony. I wish I watched from two years ago but I was fighting another battle for another show then. There is still time. I know Vishal has left but like he came back may be the whole cast can come back, make this whole Shiv and Gawar family a coma dream or something after the boat accident and then end the show. I hate that they do this to fans. I may be doing some homework this weekend because I don't give up without a fight. 

My friend, where were u hiding for so long!😊 Like the way I immensely admire and support Debashri's views, I have become a fan of urs in no time!