Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Birthday Message(looks okay?)

Dearest Maria, we wish your birthday brings you loads of joy and happiness. May you live each moment of your life to the fullest and create sweet and wonderful memories. We wish you an amazing day full of surprises, the good ones of course! And that you get everything you desire. Happy birthday sweetheart, here's a gift for you from the crazy creatives:

(siggy)
Edited by dmegha - 7 years ago
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Finalised Colour Code

#CC99FF
#9933FF

Graphics:
1. Main Tag: Happy Birthday Maria!
2. Title Tag: A Day Out With Sweetchick
3. Messages and Gifts Tag
4.Crazy Creatives Birthday Subteam Tag
5. Sig -  Happy Birthday Maria! (IPKKND, Kis Desh Mein Hai Mra Dil and Khuda Aur Mohabbat Season 2)
6. Divider
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 7 years ago
Revelio thumbnail
Sam and Megha, please colour code and format your write ups. It'll be easier for us to edit. :)
Originally posted by: dmegha

Birthday Message(looks okay?)

Dearest Maria, we wish your birthday brings you loads of joy and happiness. May you live each moment of your life to the fullest and create sweet and wonderful memories. We wish you an amazing day full of surprises, the good ones of course! And that you get everything you desire. Happy birthday sweetheart, here's a gift for you from the crazy creatives:

(siggy)

dona dana done ^^
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

Working on your birthday wasn't an ideal thing to do but Maria had no other  choice because her boss called her the morning to inform her that people from India needed a guide . And she was supposed to be one because . 

Reason 1)Maria could understand the language . 
Reason 2) They were special guests so she couldn't miss guiding them around.

Advantages of living in one of the most exotic place in the world and being a guide. She sighed and having no way around decided to go to work. So much for wanting to spend the day by herself . 

She cursed the Indian couple for coming in , on her birthday. Mumbling about the beautiful weather and complaining about the to do's  list which she had planned to do it on her birthday , she met with the couple . Only to her suprise , it was the last people on earth she would expect. 

" ArShi ! I mean Arnav , Khushi ...g ... Arnav ji, Khushi ji .. ArShi ji ! "She somehow managed to say as the both of them looked at her and smiled. 

"Hi ! I am Arnav Singh Razaida and this is my wife Khushi Kumari oops not Kumari , Khushi Singh Razaida" Arnav said after sometime and added again,"and you are ?" 

"Sweetchick , lazy chick ...wait what ? No no I am Maria . I am Maria , just Maria , your guide" Maria said out and gave a nervous smile all while mentally slapping herself for being so nervous and acting like a freak in front of her celebrity crush . 

"Aww Maria . That's a sweet name ! Don't be nervous . We wouldn't eat you up . Devi Maiyaa ki kasam . I am really sweet too and my husband , he's good too unless the time he turns into Laad Governor but don't worry it's not going to happen this time . At least not in our honeymoon " Khushi replied with her famous calm smile . 

"Oh wow ! You both are on honeymoon !" Maria exclaimed feeling a less nervous this time . 

"Second honeymoon!" Arnav coughed while Khushi nudged him with her elbow . Maria couldn't help but smile as broad as she could looking at their cuteness . 

ArShi were on their honeymoon and she was going to guide them around ! This was one of her best day ! 

She showed them around everywhere in the city. They were tired but she didn't mind after all she wanted to spend as much time as with them as possible . Finally they reached the landmark of France , the famous Eiffel Tower . Saved the best for the last . It was late evening and couples crowded the place . Maria couldn't help but notice every time Arnav tried to make a move on Khushi . Just then her phone rang indicating that she had a new message . 

"You have getting lots of message from the morning . Is your boyfriend too eager to meet you ?" Khushi asked curiouslyas her eyes twinkled . Maria couldn't help but laugh at it . 

"Oh no . It's my birthday today so friends are sending birthday messages." 

"What ? Its your birthday today and you are working ? Wow ! I mean being a  workaholic even I wouldn't work on my birthday " Arnav said in amazement. 

"I actually don't regret it . A day with my favourite stars , what more could I have asked for ? " 

"Still , it's your birthday and it ought to be special ! At least we should cut cake together " and saying this Khushi and Arnav aggranged for a birthday cake . 

The three had a great time together and the time flew away soon . Maria smiled as she lay in her bed rewinding her birthday with her favourites. 

Revelio thumbnail
Proteeti sent the graphics by PM:

https://img1.picload.org/image/rcrwpcai/11.gif

https://i.imgur.com/Eeia2IW.gif

https://i.imgur.com/3I5LDFI.gif

https://i.imgur.com/B3EmSEG.gif

https://i.imgur.com/H74dc5R.gif

https://i.imgur.com/5YulxZN.png
pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

Working on your birthday wasn't an ideal thing to do but Maria had no other choice because her boss called and informed her in morning that people from India needed a guide. She was supposed to be one because: 

Reason 1) Maria could understand the language. 

Advantages of living in one of the most exotic place in the world and being a guide. She sighed and having no way around decided to go to work. So much for wanting to spend the day by herself.

She cursed the Indian couple for coming in, on her birthday. Mumbling about the beautiful weather and complaining about to do's  list which she had planned to do it on her birthday, she met with the couple. Only to her surprise, it was the last people on earth she would expect.

"ArShi ! I mean Arnav, Khushi ...g ... Arnav ji, Khushi ji .. ArShi ji! "She somehow managed to say as the both of them looked at her and smiled. 

"Hi! I am Arnav Singh Razaida and this is my wife Khushi Kumari oops not Kumari , Khushi Singh Razaida" Arnav said after sometime and added again,"and you are?" 

"Sweetchick, lazy chick ...wait what? No no I am Maria. I am Maria, just Maria, your guide" Maria said out and gave a nervous smile all while mentally slapping herself for being so nervous and acting like a freak in front of her celebrity crush. 

"Aww Maria. That's a sweet name! Don't be nervous. We wouldn't eat you up. Devi Maiyaa ki kasam. I am really sweet too and my husband, he's good too unless the time he turns into Laad Governor but don't worry it's not going to happen this time. At least not in our honeymoon" Khushi replied with her famous calm smile. 

"Oh wow! You both are on honeymoon!" Maria exclaimed feeling less nervous this time. 

"Second honeymoon!" Arnav coughed while Khushi nudged him with her elbow. Maria couldn't help but smile as broad as she could looking at their cuteness.

ArShi were on their honeymoon and she was going to guide them around! This was one of her best day! 

She showed them around everywhere in the city. They were tired but she didn't mind after all she wanted to spend as much time as with them as possible. Finally they reached the landmark of France, the famous Eiffel Tower. Saved the best for the last. It was late evening and couples crowded the place. Maria couldn't help but notice every time Arnav tried to make a move on Khushi. Just then her phone rang indicating that she had a new message .

"You have getting lots of message from the morning. Is your boyfriend too eager to meet you?" Khushi asked curiously as her eyes twinkled. Maria couldn't help but laugh at it. 

"Oh no. It's my birthday today so friends are sending birthday messages." 

"What? Its your birthday today and you are working? Wow ! I mean being a workaholic even I wouldn't work on my birthday" Arnav said in amazement. 

"I actually don't regret it. A day with my favorite stars, what more could I have asked for?" 

"Still, it's your birthday and it ought to be special! At least we should cut cake together" and saying this Khushi and Arnav arranged for a birthday cake. 

The three had a great time together and the time flew away soon . Maria smiled as she lay in her bed rewinding her birthday with her favorites. 

pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: dmegha

Dearest Maria,

We wish your birthday brings you loads of joy and happiness. May you live each moment of your life to the fullest and create sweet and wonderful memories. We wish you an amazing day full of surprises,
the good ones of course! And that you get everything you desire. Happy birthday sweetheart, here's a gift for you from the crazy creatives for all your contribution to IF:

Edited by pancakes - 7 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Working on your birthday wasn't an ideal thing to do but Maria had no other choice because her boss called and informed her in morning that people from India needed a guide. And she was supposed to be the one because: 

Reason 1) Maria could understand the language. 

Advantages of living in one of the most exotic places in the world and being a guide. She sighed and having no way around decided to go to work. So much for wanting to spend the day by herself.

She cursed the Indian couple for coming in, on her birthday. Mumbling about the beautiful weather and complaining about the "to do's" list which she had planned to do on her birthday, she met with the couple. Only to her surprise, it was the last people on earth she would expect.

"ArShi ! I mean Arnav, Khushi ...g ... Arnav ji, Khushi ji .. ArShi ji! "She somehow managed to say as both of them looked at her and smiled. 

"Hi! I am Arnav Singh Raizada and this is my wife Khushi Kumari oops not Kumari , Khushi Singh Raizada" Arnav said after sometime and added again,"and you are?" 

"Sweetchick, lazy chick ...wait what? No no I am Maria. I am Maria, just Maria, your guide" Maria said out and gave a nervous smile, all the while mentally slapping herself for being so nervous and acting like a freak in front of her celebrity crush. 

"Aww Maria. That's a sweet name! Don't be nervous. We wouldn't eat you up. Devi Maiyaa ki kasam. I am really sweet too and my husband, he's good too unless the time he turns into Laad Governor but don't worry it's not going to happen this time. At least not on our honeymoon" Khushi replied with her famous calm smile. 

"Oh wow! You both are on your honeymoon!" Maria exclaimed feeling less nervous this time. 

"Second honeymoon!" Arnav coughed while Khushi nudged him with her elbow. Maria couldn't help but smile as broad as she could looking at their cuteness.

ArShi were on their honeymoon and she was going to guide them around! This was one of her best day! 

She showed them around everywhere in the city. They were tired but she didn't pay attention to it - after all, she wanted to spend as much time as she possibly could with them. Finally they reached the landmark of France, the famous Eiffel Tower. Saved the best for the last. It was late evening and couples crowded the place. Maria couldn't help but notice every time Arnav tried to make a move on Khushi. Just then her phone rang indicating that she had a new message .

"You have been getting lots of messages since the morning. Is your boyfriend too eager to meet you?" Khushi asked curiously as her eyes twinkled. Maria couldn't help but laugh at it. 

"Oh no. It's my birthday today so my friends are sending birthday messages." 

"What? It is your birthday today and you are working? Wow ! I mean being a workaholic even I wouldn't work on my birthday" Arnav said in amazement. 

"Neither would I. But I actually don't regret working on this birthday. A day with my favourite stars, what more could I have asked for?" 

"Still, it's your birthday and it ought to be special! At least we should cut a cake together" and saying this Khushi and Arnav arranged for a birthday cake. 

The three had a great time together and Maria was exhausted by the time she got home. After a quick shower, Maria lay in her bed smiling as she recalled her birthday with her favourite stars and before she knew it, she had dozed off.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Dearest Maria,

We wish your birthday brings you loads of joy and happiness. May you live each moment of your life to the fullest and create sweet and wonderful memories. We wish you an amazing day full of surprises,
the good ones of course! And that you get everything you desire. Happy birthday sweetheart, here's a gift for you from the crazy creatives team:

Credits:
verisimilitude  | pancakes | Radhikerani |
..Ramya.. | Yuvika_15