Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KASHMAKASH / updating today/ 6th Jan 2018/ note page 34

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Hi Beautiful People 

I am back with new updates and edited version of this. Really upset ðŸ˜­ , my all banners have been blocked by site, I am using as link...same like other writers. This fiction is on new blog. All new works n those having 4-5 updates maximum will be on this only. Ya I will update all old ones on the blog I was using. So don't worry. Will provide on this blog too..Soon..Now Chapter 5 has been updated plz do try to comment on Blog  too...its my request n don't forget to hit like 

Edited by Sonia.KN - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Index 

Edited by Sonia.KN - 6 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
welcome back! thanks 4 da pm! hope u r well! congrats on the new story! lovely emotional update! Maan forced by dadi to marry Geet! she is pregnant with Dev's baby! Maan agrees 4 dadi! Dev in a coma. So Maan rejected Geet 4 Sam! Sam only after his money! Maan caught Sam with Rahul! Geet shattered as she loves Maan! Geet nw engaged 2 Dev n pregnant! 😕 Geet loved Maan then???? update soon!
happydays30 thumbnail
Awesome start
daadi force to marry geet... four lives depend on maans decision
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcome back 
superb update

angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
intriguing
Maan rejected her
dadima to protect her engaged her to dev
Geet is pregnant
but is it Dev's child 
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Originally posted by: angeldream14

intriguing

Maan rejected her
dadima to protect her engaged her to dev
Geet is pregnant
but is it Dev's child 

Daddi Maa didn't engage her to Dev, after Maan's drama , suddenly one day Dev called Daddi Maa that he is engaged to Geet coz she is expecting his child...So coming to Delhi...Dev was in HP even before engagement drama by Maan.. till now, due to some project going on...But suddenly when he declared that he wanted to get married to Geet, he dropped projetct and took her to Delhi..In between some one attacked them..

sonu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
great start. maan love for dadi is beautifully portrayed. maan is confused what to do. dev is in coma. geet is pregnant and lost 2 years memory amd still thinking maan as her prince charming. wanna read more...
Jade0001 thumbnail
Congratulations on new story

Daadi has always wanted Geet to be Khurana Bahu and she also knew about Maan and Sameera Daadi had realized Sameera is not the right girl for Maan but he was in love with her ready to leave everything for her only she did not want Maan but she wanted his money
Maan faced betrayal and later found out Dev was attacked
Daadi who had a heart attack explains Maan that Dev had wanted to marry Geet as she was pregnant now Maan once again faces his destiny with Geet the very girl he once denied for Sameera is carrying his brother's child and Maan has to marry her
taahir004 thumbnail
Congratulations on new story

Daadi had sensed Sameera's intentions towards Maan which was no love but instead greed for his riches while he fell deeply in love with her he denied Geet and returned to USA only to find betrayal before him as Sam and Rahul were together cheating him
now he learns that Dev has engaged to Geet she is pregnant lost her memory while Dev is in coma and Daadi has gotten a heart attack
dramatic for Maan now he has to marry the very girl he denied but only this time she is carrying Dev's child and that again is mysterious as Maan knows that Geet is cultured and will not cross the line before marriage
Daadi herself is in a dangerous situation as any stress can end her life
Maan on one side has his Daadi fighting for her while his brother is in coma then there is also Geet he too is in a very complicated and difficult situation