Short Story: The Journey Part 2 Page 3 - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
Read both parts in a go... Beautiful n interesting story..
so raya met in unique way.. Ram is writer..interesting waitin for next part..
Originally posted by noddiye

Thank you for your messages to get me back and thanks for liking the story too.

I actually needed to do you msg either how we had got such super hit plot in story OMG this is going really awesome I m going to love it all the way for sure this is going to be the amazing one ... please is all mine for sure...
Interesting plot, writing superbly.. waiting for he next part 😊
OMG OMG
can't get enough of such story u ended on wrong note yaar this is not fair you always do this hope see all other stories too soon to be get continue...
well coming to the update awesome mind blowing I m loving it... so Ram actually saved Priya from trouble hehe just like Price saving her Princesses lol... but amazing for sure so Priya is having dark past hope it won't be to much bitter to see well Ram loves mills & boons hmmm feels he is gonna fall for this stranger soon awww this RaYa is gonna make me mad for sure waiting for next update so post soon n ya one more mystery who was on phone of Ram hmmm hope no GF plz waiting for next do post soon...
It will be totally opposite attract in this story plot between RaYa.

The heroine in not fond of love due to her past experience and the hero is fan of Mills and boons.

But good thing is all of them are safe and surely it will be start of good friendship between the four.