Ichhapyaari Naagin

Ichha to marry Babbal

Pinkallious thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally Ichha will marry Babbal!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/ichha-marry-babbal-sab-tv-s-ichhapyaari-naagin-170321

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
That's great! Finally they will get married but if everyone is happy with the marriage then why is Ichha herself uninformed that its her wedding? 
Pinkallious thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slippery_chilka

That's great! Finally they will get married but if everyone is happy with the marriage then why is Ichha herself uninformed that its her wedding?

Probably they showed this promo to confuse the viewers. They didn't want to show us that Ichha is marrying Babbal.
This content was originally posted by: Pinkallious

Probably they showed this promo to confuse the viewers. They didn't want to show us that Ichha is marrying Babbal.

There's a new promo. Babbal goes down on one knee again in front of mandap and proposes Ichha but she refuses after hesitating. So she remains oblivious till the wedding time. 

The wedding will definitely happen, I am not worried about that. I am wondering why she is being kept in the dark. 
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That's great.So now the wedding will surely happen.
Thank you so much for sharing.

Edited by -beena- - 7 years ago
OK mystery solved.🤢 She is being pranked and hence she is being kept in the dark.🤢 I am so disappointed and disgusted. I was really looking forward to IchBal wedding track but this petty revenge prank to get back at Ichha for making Babbal wait, tainted the marriage for me. I think I will skip this whole track, it's really annoying. Can't believe the elders will go forward and support Babbal in this nonsense. Doesn't Ichha deserve to enjoy her own wedding rituals instead of being miserable and in pain? Babbal really needs to grow up. Ichha never once tried to make Babbal jealous with Mayuresh. But Babbal always found ways to make Ichha jealous to enjoy her misery. First with Vishaili/Amrita and now with this fake "fiance" . In the new promo when Babbal goes down on his knees you can see a girl in golden dulhan joda... she will act like his fiance so that Ichha doesn't get suspicious. Now I am so happy Ichha rejects him at the mandap. He deserves it. I am pretty sure she is not angry or being petty but will have a genuine reason. Still, I wish she would make him grovel but I know she won't. 
Pinkallious thumbnail

OK mystery solved.🤢 She is being pranked and hence she is being kept in the dark.🤢I am so disappointed and disgusted. I was really looking forward to IchBal wedding track but this petty revenge prank to get back at Ichha for making Babbal wait, tainted the marriage for me. I think I will skip this whole track, it's really annoying. Can't believe the elders will go forward and support Babbal in this nonsense. Doesn't Ichha deserve to enjoy her ownwedding rituals instead of being miserable and in pain? Babbal really needs to grow up. Ichha never once tried to make Babbal jealous with Mayuresh. But Babbal always found ways to make Ichha jealous to enjoy her misery. First with Vishaili/Amrita and now with this fake "fiance" . In the new promo when Babbal goes down on his knees you can see a girl in golden dulhan joda... she will act like his fiance so that Ichha doesn't get suspicious. Now I am so happy Ichha rejects him at the mandap. He deserves it. I am pretty sure she is not angry or being petty but will have a genuine reason. Still, I wish she would make him grovel but I know she won't.

I agree. I am so disappointed. I have stopped watching IPN since one week. Ichha does not deserve this kind of pranks. Babbal is taking Ichha for granted. I will start watching once they get married. I think they will get married. I saw on Instagram. Ichha was wearing mangalsutra.

I agree. I am so disappointed. I have stopped watching IPN since one week. Ichha does not deserve this kind of pranks. Babbal is taking Ichha for granted. I will start watching once they get married. I think they will get married. I saw on Instagram. Ichha was wearing mangalsutra.

Yeah, they did get married. I started watching from the marriage episode but missed yesterday's episode due to my Korean show airing at the same time. I am still very disappointed with the whole pre marriage prank track. Mildly put, I found it throughly disgusting and I am a bit miffed that Ichha forgave everyone so easily. I would have made Babbal grovel for forgiveness. 
Pinkallious thumbnail

Yeah, they did get married. I started watching from the marriage episode but missed yesterday's episode due to my Korean show airing at the same time. I am still very disappointed with the whole pre marriage prank track. Mildly put, I found it throughly disgusting and I am a bit miffed that Ichha forgave everyone so easily. I would have made Babbal grovel for forgiveness.

I will start watching from Monday.
I have heard lot of good things about Korean serials. Which one do you recommend? Do we have it in Netflix?

I will start watching from Monday.
I have heard lot of good things about Korean serials. Which one do you recommend? Do we have it in Netflix?

Good call, the show will get on track from tomorrow, I think.

Oh Korean shows are a life saver for me. Short(16 to 24 episodes..50 at most) but so good. It really depends on what genre you want to watch. If interested in Romance comedy then I would say Answer me 1997, that's my all time fav Kdrama. And if you want something current then Strong woman Do bong soon is really really good. It's about a tiny girl with super strength. It's hilarious plus the leads have such melting chemistry. Sadly, it will end next week.