Dil Hai Hindustani

Ben Parag's Elimination

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Ben Parag's elimination so unfair and disappointing for me.

He was the winning material as far as singing 👏 I never expected him be out.

I'm glad Kheta grp is out though they received hearts by all judges 😲 and the partially blind guy too was saved.

indian public votes on emotional songs.  Maa, Desh, Papa, etc   GRRR

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Varsha aunty!

So so good to see you here! It's been what years since PR forum! I thought you all stopped being on the forum completely! 

I was so upset that Ben got eliminated. In my opinion he deserved to be in the finalists, his singing was beyond most others on the show! 

I don't know who to root for anymore. I do like Siddharth's voice too, and Euphony a lot. What about you? Who are you rooting for>??/
Sidharth is a talented singer ...hope he is one of the finalists together with Simran Raj...love her singing as well. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pari87

Hi Varsha aunty!

So so good to see you here! It's been what years since PR forum! I thought you all stopped being on the forum completely! 

I was so upset that Ben got eliminated. In my opinion he deserved to be in the finalists, his singing was beyond most others on the show! 

I don't know who to root for anymore. I do like Siddharth's voice too, and Euphony a lot. What about you? Who are you rooting for>??/

Hi Pari. How r u? Yes what 3+ yrs or may be 4. Not sure. I just came bk couple of wks bk to II , RS & DHH section. Hope all is well with you '

Ben was a finalist type singer. I do love euphony too. I Simran raj 'I forgot should siddharth is.  I also like nasty a & the violinist but not the singer that much. 

Mother -daughter combo is good

Like Mohd Rafi kid too

Though Ben was my #1 choice along with Simran raj. Too sad he is out. Hope he is able find good work in Mumbai. 

Good seeing you. TC & much '

Edited by Dabulls23 - 7 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ben elimination was unexpected.Sidddharth too very good singer