Huewalker's Tutorials |NEW Gif Process - Pg 37| - Page 6

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
thanks for the tutorials..m a newbie to this and my first teacher was Appy..thanks to her tutorials I learn a lot..will try yours soon..didn't got time..and when I will do I will ask a lot's of questions..Appy knows better how I annoyed her with my questions in FB...and I use Adobe PS 7 so yeah I will get confuse may be..LOLLOL

well I tried the layer mask with the help of google tutorials...this is something I made with that...

Edited by OtakuGirl-Debo - 4 years ago
Originally posted by -PyaariBhootni-

Amazing tutorials there destoClap
I actually visited this place but forgot to comment i guessConfused
Keep them coming!!Embarrassed

--Aishu--

Thanks for dropping by AishuHug

More tutorials are on the way.
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

thanks for the tutorials..m a newbie to this and my first teacher was Appy..thanks to her tutorials I learn a lot..will try yours soon..didn't got time..and when I will do I will ask a lot's of questions..Appy knows better how I annoyed her with my questions in FB...and I use Adobe PS 7 so yeah I will get confuse may be..LOLLOL

well I tried the layer mask with the help of google tutorials...this is something I made with that...

You're welcome and let me tell you you're pretty awesome for a newbie. The coloring and blending is clean and smooth. The texture use is also nice.

Appy is MIA and we all miss her. Sigh.

Feel free to bug me anytime and thanks for dropping by.Hug

Chuck this, tuts coming up below.
Edited by Starwalker. - 4 years ago
Why wasn't I aware of this ???
Woahhh...Bro,Sorry teacher Ji tussi great ho..
You are on roll ,Dude.
Great stuff and techniques
Mujhe apni shishya bana lo
Originally posted by Animagus_Sirius

You are on roll ,Dude.

Bro would be fine. If you call me anything other than bro, I won't make u my student bas!. LOL

And thank you Anshu Hug
Originally posted by Starwalker.

Originally posted by Animagus_Sirius

You are on roll ,Dude.

Bro would be fine. If you call me anything other than bro, I won't make u my student bas!.LOL

And thank you AnshuHug

Fine Ermm
Though not happy with itROFL
More like a short theory class, so yeah. 

So many people have been asking me to do tuts on  DA  style of graphic making. It would be impossible to compress them all in one tutorial so I thought why not do a series on them.  So the first lesson is going to be on the basics and some tips are applicable to all styles not just DA.. 

I really hope someone benefits from this LOL

1. Image Quality

This matters the most. PERIOD! 
Whenever I make DA stuff I use HQ images only.Trust me when I say that using an hq image can lift your siggy to a higher level. Don't believe me, try making something with an HQ image. LOL

This is one of the images I've used for that siggy. 

Dimensions are 683x1024. (It's pure HQ).

Also if you use Transform tool ( Ctrl+T) to resize images there's this little shortcut I use. You can hold down the shift key to maintain the aspect ratio, i.e, if you use the shift key the image won't turn out to be too wide or too long. It also preserves the image quality

Another thing that messes up with image quality is overuse of filters like sharpen and topaz. (I am seriously sick of over sharpened stuff). After you apply the filter, be it smart sharpen or topaz clean, anything at all, there's a way to adjust the opacity of the filter. it's called fade. It works magic especially when it comes to icons( icons tend to be over sharpened most of the time no matter what you do). 
After applying the filter  go to Edit ->Fade or  press Shift+Ctrl+F and you'll get the fade window. There you can adjust the opacity of the effect. From personal experience I've come to understand that fade option gives more accurate results that changing the opacity of the layer.

The third thing you should keep in mind is coloring. Coloring can make or break your graphics. 

Example of bad coloring

The same images with a better coloring

See the difference?

So even tiny things like the coloring has a huge impact on your graphics. 

Try making something with an hq image. hqdiesel.net and lime-light.org are some of the sites I use for hq images. 

Edited by Starwalker. - 4 years ago