Huewalker's Tutorials |NEW Gif Process - Pg 37| - Page 29

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by lipshaa

Great tut with gif <3 

Thank you <3
Originally posted by aftermath..

Those are amazing tuts Desto. It's really exciting going into the minds of a genius maker. I wonder if you carry a kind of concept in mind while making an edit? But am certainly amazed seeing how you have a consecutive idea which comes first and what comes last. From the textures to your texts and to the pictures. In complete contrast to you, am such a messy maker. It gets confusing when i start editing. xD 
But i keep learning from you and that's the best thing am taking from you everytime i visit the tutorial thread of yours. So thanks for the effort.

PS: I know about you wanting to quit IF but I CAN'T ALLOW YOU TO DEPART FROM HERE. I'LL CRY A RIVER IF YOU DO. DON'T GO. DON'T GO!!!!!!! ;(

First of all, you've single handedly made my day 🤗

I rarely have a plan. Like very rarely. It's more of an intuitive process for me. Like I open up all the pictures and load them into a new file and then I go and open my textures folder and I'm like what can we use today. It's mostly slapping things on and concentrating on shapes if that makes sense. Also trying to achieve a sort of overall balance. But I do have the "these kind of resources look good with these kind of pictures" sense, and it mostly comes from lotsa observation and practice. And women by no means stop doing what you're doing because your pieces are absolutely stunning. Also these process gifs appear a lot cleaner because (a) practice and (b)  you guys aren't seeing those unwanted deleted layers. 

P.S I"LL NEVER STOP STALKING ALL OF YOUR GALLERIES EVER. LIKE EVER.
Dhanya, the process gifs look as a systematic flowchart . Like to get a gist of how DA stuff functions is a treat and a ball of practice of course which is a gradual learning, and you have set it rolling. Well done.
Finally am gonna experiment and trouble you a lot in next two days cos this time I have caps as my subject you know is limited!
Thank you.

- Madz
That was amazing 
I wonder how you make it look so good everytime, gif process looks so systematic 
Don't leave IF 😭
Awesome tutorials Desto 👍🏼

https://i.imgur.com/XmBR3S2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

^ example of bad coloring 😲
TBH I loved this colouring more 😃
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 5 years ago