Huewalker's Tutorials |NEW Gif Process - Pg 37| - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok now i'm glad i stumbled into the Avi/Sigg forum today randomly or else i wouldn't find this tutorial thread...
Desto ji those were some amazing tuts and they helped me to refresh my ps memories...a few of them are ones that i have used before but i totally forgot how to use them after i stopped psing for years...but reading your tuts helped me remember how to use those tools all over again so thanks a lot...

@p.s - about the layer mask tool...even i used eraser tool all my life until i learnt about layer mask tool and how convenient it is...thanks for the tutorials and i have sent a buddy request to that account of yours so do send me a pm when you make more tutorials...Hug
Edited by .m.a.r.y.s.i.o. - 4 years ago
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Dear Desto,

Just back from your gallery and I am speechless. 

I am also convinced if I manage at least 5 percent of what you have done (and seeing your tutorials, I think I can achieve that) I would consider myself good.Embarrassed

Thanks a lot!Hug

Actually I don't know what to say. When I started PSing I made utter crap, I didn't even think that I could inspire anyone. I'll try to make more useful detailed tuts! <3
Originally posted by .m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Ok now i'm glad i stumbled into the Avi/Sigg forum today randomly or else i wouldn't find this tutorial thread...
Desto ji those were some amazing tuts and they helped me to refresh my ps memories...a few of them are ones that i have used before but i totally forgot how to use them after i stopped psing for years...but reading your tuts helped me remember how to use those tools all over again so thanks a lot...

@p.s - about the layer mask tool...even i used eraser tool all my life until i learnt about layer mask tool and how convenient it is...thanks for the tutorials and i have sent a buddy request to that account of yours so do send me a pm when you make more tutorials...Hug

Thanks a million Sio. Glad I could be of use <3

Go PS woman, would love to see your gallery. 

@bold, IKR layer mask is love. It's what professionals use. They steer clear of the eraser 99% of the time! You're welcome and yes, will deffo sent the pm!
I am just Fully FLoored!
WOW raised to infinity.
Reserved for comment!

Shooting for
Creative icons

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Desto you are on a roll! Brilliantly creative
Originally posted by Madhura..

Desto you are on a roll! Brilliantly creative

Thank you Hug

Can you see the gif? This stupid site in which I uploaded it just showed the preview so I had to re-upload  Ermm
Yes, I can now! More awesome!
I loved preview too, fab sig it looks.