Huewalker's Tutorials |NEW Gif Process - Pg 37| - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Present teacher jiLOL

Finally the tutorial gallery is here!Party Thank you so much for this! You are one of the people who makes siggies using very unique styles and as a learner I was very curious as to how you make them. The tutorial was very detailed and I am definately going to try that. Loved the text style too, very chic.

Can you post a tutorial about use of textures? Your style is very similar to Devianart guys and they use crazy amount of textures and cuts. Would love to get few tips on them.

Once again thank you so much for the gallery, hoping to get frequent tips from you teacherjiTongue do PM me from next time.
Edited by .Avengers. - 4 years ago
edited.
Okayyy so finally i unres my post ROFL

You have no idea how amazing of you it is to open a tut's gallery *_*
This is defo the best thing ever and im gonna stalk this forever and ever and ever for tips.

I loveee you for this and i will keep pestering you for more and more tuts ROFL I think the first few tuts are gonna be half filled with my reqs only cz i blurted out a a big list on your mention of opening a tuts gallery ROFL

And and the first tut on being dedicated to me LOL I LOVE IT <3 Now i know ur secret ROFL But still don't worry, im never gonna be able to reproduce it as you do reyy. See what i did of this acchi si do pics ROFL Ruined em :3

Btw this was me being tremendously fast at doing this plus i was too lazy to find another stock so used urs ROFL

So this gallery is gonna keep inspiring me till the end so dont you dare even think of shutting it ever. Coz even my bhoot will keep pestering you.

Okay, enough of me.
Tata byye

Oh yes, Im your faaan. <3
You know that but nevermind ROFL

Loads of lou,
Rosh
Edited by panchan - 4 years ago
Desto Ki Paathshala! PartyDancing 
I can't wait to find out all your secrets on how you create such stunning, beautiful work. Wink 

Thanks for the signature tutorial, and especially the text portion. I haven't tried that effect yet so gonna give this a try. 

Dear Desto,
I have tried it out and, even to my over critical and over enthusiastic eye, it turned out to be okay - the entire credit goes to your easy step by step tutorial. However, as of now I do not have the courage to post it here, someday, maybe I willEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Best,
Nyna
Originally posted by bazinga..

Desto Ki Paathshala! PartyDancing 
I can't wait to find out all your secrets on how you create such stunning, beautiful work. Wink 

Thanks for the signature tutorial, and especially the text portion. I haven't tried that effect yet so gonna give this a try. 

@red Erm ROFL

@blue  You're welcome Hug
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Dear Desto,
I have tried it out and, even to my over critical and over enthusiastic eye, it turned out to be okay - the entire credit goes to your easy step by step tutorial. However, as of now I do not have the courage to post it here, someday, maybe I willEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Best,
Nyna

I get you Nyna, I suffer from the same. No matter what I make I'm not satisfied. Sigh.

Glad you liked the tut Hug

And do share it with us sometime soon. :)
Originally posted by Starwalker.

Originally posted by Nynaeve

Dear Desto,

Best,
Nyna

I get you Nyna, I suffer from the same. No matter what I make I'm not satisfied. Sigh.

Glad you liked the tut Hug

And do share it with us sometime soon. :)

Dear Desto,

Just back from your gallery and I am speechless. 

I am also convinced if I manage at least 5 percent of what you have done (and seeing your tutorials, I think I can achieve that) I would consider myself good.Embarrassed