Huewalker's Tutorials |NEW Gif Process - Pg 37| - Page 18

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by OnepoundChic

Hi there! i am learning photoshop 5 extended version,for gifs only(for now). Can you please help me out with coloring.Like how do i experiment with coloring  to make my gifs look better and how to add coloring? i made the one in my avatar dabba,now how do i make it look good? LOL

hey I know Desto will help you but also you can check this thread..she post Tutorial's for gif's and video's..

Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

Hi there! i am learning photoshop 5 extended version,for gifs only(for now). Can you please help me out with coloring.Like how do i experiment with coloring  to make my gifs look better and how to add coloring? i made the one in my avatar dabba,now how do i make it look good? LOL

hey I know Desto will help you but also you can check this thread..she post Tutorial's for gif's and video's..

Thank you buddy.But what is sony vegas? Is it related to photoshop?

Hello,
I'm a bit caught up so I'll share the links from where I learnt gif coloring. Hope you find them useful.

If you have more doubts // want to get suggestions on a gif you can scrap/ pm me or post it here! 

Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

hey Desto..sorry didn't posted before...so I made some siggi..I saw your tutorial..then also Swati's tutorial's..then mixed them with what I learned from google tutorial's..and made this..well you can see I improved..LOL

You've improved quite a lot! The blending is superb, especially in the first one. I love the blue light going on in the third one and the grungy effect in the fourth one. The last one also looks really unique. i can see that you're experimenting and it's a great thing! Just keep working more on the text, try a bit of different fonts and you'll reach the next level :D  Star
Bookmarking! 
You're doing a great job with these tutorials, girl. Thanks much :')
Originally posted by snowflake.

Bookmarking! 
You're doing a great job with these tutorials, girl. Thanks much :')

You're welcome. Glad you find these useful!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.