Do ghosts exist?

Share
Posted: 2 years ago
Guys, its Srutha's birthday on the 29th of April and we are here to carve out a lovely birthday thread for her.

Her favourites: Krishna, Krishna, Krishna (Repetition on purpose, she is KrishnaPriyaa you see), hmm then P&P, HP etc.

Start throwing ideas.



1 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by --Elara--


Guys, its Srutha's birthday on the 29th of April and we are here to carve out a lovely birthday thread for her.

Her favourites: Krishna, Krishna, Krishna (Repetition on purpose, she is KrishnaPriyaa you see), hmm then P&P, HP etc.

Start throwing ideas.




You absolute darling!
She also loves FRIENDS, and Sherlock LOL

So... let's first decide on a CC so we can get started on the graphics.
We collectively want an awesome thread Heart
1 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
^Oops forgot about Sherlock and FRIENDS. Also, Castle! Wink
Color codes, wait i'll come up with something in a while. We need an awesome thread for the queen.
I'll also make a WA group if need be.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by --Elara--


^Oops forgot about Sherlock and FRIENDS. Also, Castle! Wink
Color codes, wait i'll come up with something in a while. We need an awesome thread for the queen.
I'll also make a WA group if need be.

That depends on the others Tongue
I have no issues though Big smile
Okay EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
0 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
She loves Castle and House MDHeart
2 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Riya_16


She loves Castle and House MDHeart

She does <3
Harry Potter too!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
What shall I do? I can write a Hameron OS for her or a Hilson may be
1 Likes this
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Riya_16


What shall I do? I can write a Hameron OS for her or a Hilson may be

Hameron with Hilson in it <3
0 Likes this

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

  • 17 Replies
  • 1313Views

Topic started by moonglade

Last replied by moonglade

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP