Gul khan interview os

loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Interviewer:mam, how are you😊? 
Gul :tired. :(😒
Interviewer :congrats👏 ! Your  both shows are doing  well. 
Gul:thanks😳. 
Interviewer :how you get inspired  to start spinoff dbo😃? 
Gul :I was watching  cartoon  channel by chance . Few scenes inspired me. Rest inspired  by Harry Potter  series. I am also thinking  about  including  few scenes from Twilight  series soon. 
Interviewer :( roll eyes) but mam I think dbo is love story  according  to promotion. 
Gul:partially true ! Dbo is actually story  of a witch  Svetlana  and her adventures. Off Course   we will show love story  of two side characters.😳 
Interviewer :but isn't story about  omkara  and gauri🤪! 
Gul:they will attack our main protagonist  Svetlana. She will get challenge  by these two time to time.. And how she will manage  to overcome  every obstacles  imposed by these two and survive , this will be concept  of show . She is true symbol  of nayi soch. We will show different  versions  and avtaar  of Svetlana😎. 
I:and rudra and saumya😃 ?? 
Gul:who are they🤔! 
I:mam😕! they are also  popular  character  of your  show. Fans are demanding  their love story! 
Gul:o! I forgot. Well! they will have unique  love story 🥱
I:when it will start? 
Gul:next year when we will start another  spin off for their love story🤔. 
I:what about  present  spin off? 
Gul:right now we are exploring  Svetlana. Soon we will bring  a male lead for her romance. I am discussing  with writers  about his character. He should  be inspired  by vampire diaries  or twilight  series, not yet decided😎. 
Interviewer :but what about  omkara and gauri  love story😲? 
Gul:no comments🥱! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Now this is entertainment which both the shows are lacking 🤣
Please lost this on her Instagram account
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤣
N reaction on Rudra n Soumya... Who r they ? Epic 🤣🤣

Must post it on G insta.  Surly Gul will block u 🤣

But still i have one Complain. How can u forget Tej role in this🤣 
lolz, This was hilarious. So true, Svetlana is the main lead of DBO. Matlab kuch bhi karlo, OmRu kabhi bhi main lead nahi banenge. OmRu fans were fools to think that Gul will . And the upcoming spinoff for Rumya will have Romi Devi as lead.

Arre Gul, kis janam ka badla le rahi ho??? bahut badi galti ho gayi ki OmRu ke liye SS maang liya,lolz.
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It doesn't mean Svetlana is the main lead. All she's trying to say is that she's doing something diff.
I suspected that she's trying to make something like Twilght.
Twilght is one of the best love stories ever made.
How many have read the books or watched the Twilght movies. Edward and Bella love each other unconditionally and Omkara resembles Edward.
Edward is pained by his past so is Om.
Hopefully Gul executives the story well by keeping in Mind Omkara and Gauris love story and Svetlana in the back drop..
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha!!! Get imagination.Looks like this spinoff is for swetlana and her secret of chambers.The makers hv been affected by harry potter series.
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LMAO... yeh kya hain!!! 🤣🤣
Shobhna23 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God this is epic! 🤣
Hilarious!
DBO should be renamed as Svetlana and her Karnama!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is brilliant. More entertaining than either of Gully's shows right now! 

Let me add my two cents! 😉

Interviewer: So Ma'am have you locked in the male actor who will play your main lead Svetlana's love interest? Are you searching among well known actors?

Gul: Why should I search when I already have the actor playing the male lead of my parent show?

Interviewer: But Ma'am how can you use him? He already has a female lead? How can Shivaay be Svetlana's male lead?

Gul: Why not? I can do anything I want. I am the producer. But in this case, I am talking of the "Fake" Shivaay. HE will be Svetlana's love interest. They together are plotting for revenge from Oberois! (I heard a spoiler like this, don't even know if it's true). 😕

Interviewer: So fake Shivaay and Svetlana are a couple?

Gul: Yes why not. We paired her with one of the male leads already. We know "SvetKara" as they are called by fans were popular among certain groups. That is why we got them engaged? Logic! (Taps the side of her forehead like Rudy does). So we are thinking to capitalize on this success and pair Svetlana with another male lead of this show. So now it will be "ShivLana". We are hoping they will be as big a hit as SvetKara was! 

Interviewer: But Ma'am, if you give so much footage to ShivLana, what about ShiVika? 

Gul: Shivaay is kidnapped right now, so there is no ShiviKa. Presently it is all about ShivLana in IB and SvetKara and mostly Svetlana and her Raaz in DBO. Actually, there are 3 Svetlana's. So of course it's only logical that she will take up a lot of screen space.

Interviewer: (Says under her breath) There is nothing logical about any of this?

Gul: Kya Boli? 

Interviewer: Kuch Nahi Ma'am. So can you tell the fans of the REAL couples of this show when they can expect to see them and their love stories?

Gul: Real ka kya Matlab hai? Is Svetlana Fake? Is ShivLana fake? Is SvetKara fake? Don't you know Svetlana is the USP of this show? (Gul gets angry)

Interviewer: Clearly I have hit a nerve here. Thanks Ma'am, aap ko aapki theen Svetlana aur uski anginath prem kahaniya Mubarak! Thank you!

Gul: (At this Gul gets up kicking her chair behind her) I sense "sarcasm" in your tone? You won't be laughing when Svetlana gets us TRP of 5 for both shows, and we beat Naagin. Even Snakes have nothing in front of my secret weapon. You can't even guess what she is? No one can! People will keep watching just to know what she is! You don't know her power. Vamps rule Baby, or haven't you heard? (At this point, people from the production crew intervene and have to remove Gul from the place as she was losing it). 🤣

Hope you guys liked it! 😆
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 7 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Loveispure:

I am going to post the 2nd part to the interview as a separate topic on the main forum. I hope you don't mind. You really inspired me your post was brilliant. I will still leave part two on this thread, or if you want me to, I can edit it out. Let me know.

Thanks

Mandy