Ghulam

|| Ghulaam 16th March 2017 WU || Holi ka din!

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Ghulam Episode 44 - 16th March 2017 Written Update #7 ..Violetta..

PRECAP / PREVIOUS EPISODE - Wednesday:

Maldawali, Gulguli and Rashmi prepare Shivani for the holi.

Episode:

The Episode starts with the day of holi. Everyone in behrampur celebrates holi. Bhisma says to everyone that today everyone will play with colors. He says "No one will kill anyone when you are drunk. Ardhnareshwar Maharaj will open the celebration and before he comes, no one is going to put color on someone." Veer looks at Shivani and smiles. Finally Rangeela arrives and says that Maharaj is on the way. Ardhnareshwar Maharaj arrives. Bhisma, Gulguli and Veer and everyone else welcomes him. Maharaj asks Delhiwali's name ... No one could say her name... Shivani says "It's Rashmi." They start the holi celebrations. The girls start dancing with the song "Balam Pichkaari". And then Veer, Gulguli and Bhisma joins them aswell. They keep on dancing but then Shivani looses her balance and was about the fall but Rangeela holds her on his arms. Both look at each other. Shivani imagines herself dancing with Rangeela.

Maldawali thinks that she has to be pregnant with Rangeela's child before Shivani. Maharaj asks Shivani to show her hand. He gets shocked and angry and says "why doesn't she have the name of her husband on her arm? I have never seen something like this ever before!". Gulguli says that they couldn't write the name because her arm was bleeding. Maharaj gets frustrated and pushes Shivani so she falls on the ground. Everyone gets shocked. Maharaj says "She doesn't even have the guts to write the name of her husband on her arm, how will she bring a child in the world?" Maldawali smiles.

NEXT EPISODE / PRECAP / Friday:

Veer tells Rangeela to push Shivani to the water with the colors.. (dunno what it is called).

Rangeela grabs Shivani's arm, she refuses... Shivani has tears in her eyes and so does Gulguli.

Please leave a like and comment!

I am sooo sorry for late Written Update,

firstly, I live abroad, so time difference.. and then I need to download the Episode and watch it and write it, everything takes time. But I hope you don't mind.

-- Violetta.
Edited by ..Violetta.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update. Gulguli had tears?? Wow, that's a first. 
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Namita-

Thanks for the update. Gulguli had tears?? Wow, that's a first. 

yeah.. it looked like that.. but I am not sure. 🤔
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
suja3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update violetta.. 👏