Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ArSha OS: You are MY Kunwar - HBD Kunwar Amar

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Before starting... this is Nirohja here, actually since Saraf was upset and had asked me to update her stories, I had her draft papers with me. So, today I was cleaning my bag and took those papers but one caught my attention. It was for some Kunwar Amar's birthday and it was a gift from Saraf that she prepared weeks ago. Guess what? It was for 16th March so without letting her know, I'm posting this but I'm sure she'll kill me when she comes to know. Well this was something very interesting that I couldn't keep it away from you guys. OK enough of my blabbering and let's jump to the story!

I'm lonely. Why? Well, just few days after I left Naamkaran, Charlie & I got into a tiff which didn't end up well. Now, Macee and Archi always try hard to make me smile leaving their girls. I know that sometimes Alisha & Sam feels that I became their sautan but they can't do anything about it as they love me too.

Beep Beep

200 notifications, TOP 30 names all D3 & DID friends. TOP 10: Terence Sir, Geeta Maa, Remo Sir, Macee, Archi, Dharmesh, Jay Bhai, Mahi Di, Mukti & Shakti. I smiled seeing her name on top of the list.

Shukdi: A Very Happy Wala Birthday to the Prince of Indore!!!

I immediately dialed up her number but frown as it went to voice mail. Soon my phone beeped and I smiled wide looking back at the screen.

D3 TEAM' GROUP CHAT

SK: HAPPY BDAY KUNWAR!!! HOPE TUMHARA YEH BOHOT HI ACHCHA JAAYE.

SHAN: ARRE KYA ACHCHA? EK SAAL AUR BUDHA HO RAHA HAI!

V: DUDE BDAY BOY KE LIYE PARTY ARRANGE KARTE HAIN!

MACEE: HMMM LET'S DO A REUNION PARTY.

ARCHI: NAAH HUMARA REUNION TOH HUMESHA HOTA HAI... KUCH AUR SOCH.

VRUSHY: WHAT ABOUT VISITING THE SET?

SHUKDI: PERFECT BUT USSE PEHLE GURUDWARA CHALENGE!

SNEHA: HAAN BHAGWAN KA AASHIRWAADH BHI MIL JAAYE GA.

VRINDA: PAR MAIN NAHI AA SAKTI. :(

MOHENA: KYUN BHAVIN PERMISSION NAHI DEGA KYA? ;)

ALISHA: ARRE SAMJHO NA... PATI PATNI THODA TIME SPEND KARNA CHAHTE HAIN.

SAM: SO IT'S SETTLED... SUBAH 8 BAJE! ALRIGHT?

SPLASH: DONE! WOW FINALLY A DAY OUT AFTER SO LONG GUYS!

AMAR: SO KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH...

BHARAT: BE READY FOR THE BEST DAY EVER OF YOUR LIFE!!!

Wow! None of them bothered to get my answer and planned everything but I must say they are the best. I mentally thanked Shakti for suggesting the idea but why hasn't she called yet? Well better go to sleep if I want to be on time in the morning.

MORNING

We all reached the Gurudwara and I felt a lot in peace and relaxed. Shakti & I didn't get a single change to talk apart from exchanging greets and wishes. Soon after taking blessings, we all headed out and drove to the sets of D3, the place where we all met and turned actors from dancers.

Palki & Siddhart Sir was already present there, she took me into big bear hug with a broad smile.

Palki: Toh Kunwar hows life? Charlie aur tu apne relationship ko aage kab leke jaa raha hai? -She asked in a teasing way.

Macee: Arre Palki Mam... inn dono ka toh break up ho chuka hai.

She gave a are-you-kidding-me look to which I nodded looking down.

Siddhart: Guys hum itne happy time pe sad talks nahi kare toh it will be good.

Bharat: PARTY TIME!!

Vinti: Not now guys... shaam ko we will party abhi let's just reminisce the golden memories.

All day we roamed around the set and laugh on remembering the back stories of each scenes, locations and interviews. Finally it 9 o'clock and Archi along with Alisha decided to pick me up, as I was proceeding towards their car I heard Alisha mentioning my and Shakti's name.

Alisha: Aaj toh Shakti ko bolna hi parega... ab Kunwar aur Charlie alag bhi hogaye hain toh ab usse kis baat ka darr?

Archi: Woh usse baatayegi nahi because woh apne best friend ko khone se darr rahi hai... aur agar Kunwar ko laga ke woh uske heartbreak ka advantage utha rahi hai toh situation bigad sakti hai.

I: Kyun bigaad jaayega?

Archi: Nothing dude... chal venue pe time se pohochna hai.

I: Pehle bata ke Shakti mujhe kya batane wali hai? -I demanded in a stern manner.

Alisha: Woh... Shaks tumse apni feelings share karne wali hai aaj... if she's ready to face you.

I was stunned, Shakti has feelings for me? Since when? Why didn't she tell this before?

I: OK... but tum dono promise me ke usse pata nahi chalne doge ke mujhe pata hai, alright?

Both agreed with me and we left for the venue. As we reached I was welcome by every single member of the shows I worked and participated in. Thought my eyes where only searching for her I was shocked to see Charlie in the party. Why the hell is she hear after what happened?

She came and stand next to me waving her hand to bring me back from the shock.

Charlie: Hey... -She said awkwardly.

I: Hi...umm... tum aur yahan?

Charlie: Woh main nahi chahti thi ke tum apna birthday ek sad mood lekar manao... toh just thought to come and wish you.

I: Thanks... I guess ab we can be normal in front of each other like before.

Charlie: Thank god ke tumne yeh bola... warna I was very nervous ke tum kahin upset na hojao.

I: Waise yeh sorry plan tumhara nahi tha right?

She stared at me in disbelief and with confusion.

Charlie: Tumhe kaise pata?

I: I think I know you enough to guess.

Soon I saw Shakti coming towards us being a little bit nervous, following my gaze Charlie smiled and leaned to speak something on to my ears.

Charlie: Don't let her go... main tumhe samajh nahi payi toh kya hua? Woh toh tumhe samajhti hai.

Saying that she went away, as I turned I found Shakti in front of me without letting me speak she grabbed my hand and led us towards the stage. Holding the mic she spoke loud to get everyone's attention.

Author's POV:

Shakti: Ladies and gentlemen... aaj mere best friend Kunwar ka birthday hai toh I want to gift him something special.

Soon a slideshow was projected on the big white screen just behind Kunwar and Shakti. It was there pics since they started their careers.

Shakti: Kunwar... hum ek dusre ko DID ke time se jaante hain... par humari actually friendship tab shuru hui jab humne apna first duet performance kiya tha... tab I didn't know ke mein tumhare liye kya feel karti thi... aur jab tu eliminate hogaya tha tab mujhe laga ke koi special mujhse durr jaa raha hai... meri final performance ke time hazaron logon ke beech mujhe bas tu dikha... jab humein best jodi announce kiya gaya I didn't know why but it felt very good. Phir humne D3 join ki... pehle workshop ke time humne ek dusre se baat bhi nahi ki... cause I felt ke itne time baad baat karenge toh bohot hi uneasy lagega hum dono ko... but dheere dheere shoots, dance aur masti ke saath hum aur bhi zyaada good friends bann gaye... jab tune mujhe Charlie ke baare mein bataya I was genuinely happy but somewhere I was sad too... kyun? woh toh mujhe tab bhi pata nahi tha... finally NY jaane ke baad I got over the feeling but I missed you very badly... phir hum we met once again to complete the story of D3. Uske baad toh hum sab jaise apni apni lives mein settle hogaye... par phir bhi I felt incomplete thought I had dance and friends but not the special someone.

The slideshow ended and she knelt down in front of him hold his hand.

Shakti: Thanks to the gang and Mukti... I got to know about my real feelings for you... Charlie ne bhi mera pura saath diya taake aaj main tujhse yeh keh sakun ke mujh jaisi pagal ko sirf tu hi achche se handle kar sakta hai aur teri haar pareshani main durr kar paati hun... toh tu kiya iss baatcutter ko uska linecutter dena chahta hai?

Everyone were waiting for hid answer while he tried to register the situation.

Kunwar: No.

Her face fell instantly while the gang tried hard to gulp the answer.

Kunwar: No kyun ki... mujhe baatcutter, Romaira, Miss Dehradun, Kriya ya Shukdi nahi... but apni Shakti oops... Mrs Shakti Mohan Sharma chahiye.

Her head shot up instantly with a surprised yet happy smile while the gang along with the guest hooted for them. He pulled her up in a long warm hug, soon the gang joined us and congratulated us. Charlie gave them both a bone crushing hug and gave Shakti's hand in Kunwar's.

Charlie: Aaj tum dono in true sense ArSha bann gaye ho toh dance toh banta hai.

Kunwar only gave a 32 inch smile and brought Shakti in the middle of the dance floor. They performed on the same song which was close to their hearts, Khuda Jaane. They never missed a single step and got lost in each others eyes. They ended the performance in each others arms while he felt the need to ask her something.

Kunwar: Shukdi tujhe kaise mujhe dusri ladki ke saath dekh kar kabhi jealousy nahi hui aur nahi tune mujh par gussa kiya?

Shakti: Kyun ki they love you and be with you as you are Amar to them but mere liye toh You are MY Kunwar... aur naam bhi maine hi diya tha toh I can never be jealous of Amar being with someone else.

Kunwar: Shudki... Mrs. Amarjeet Singh banne ke liye ready hoja.

Shakti: Main toh kabse ready hun... tu bas bol ke to dekh.

Kunwar: I love you Shakti!!

Shakti: I love you too Kunwar!!!

He took her into a gentle but soft kiss and broke it as soon as they heard everyone hooting for them. Them smiled and touched each others foreheads in the same position. Soon it was time for the cake cutting. All surrounded the new couple and sang the birthday song. Kunwar fed her first and she did the same but as Mukti noticed some cake stuck near her lips she signaled to wipe it out.

He was about to clean it with a napkin when Shantanu stopped him and had a smirk plastered on his face.

Mukti: Arre tum uske ab boyfriend ho toh alag style mein cake wipe karo.

Kunwar: Kaise alag se wipe karun?

Shantanu: Tu sach mein champu hai... itna bhi nahi samajhta no wonder tu aur Charlie saath kyun nahi hai... so unromantic.

Kunwar: Aur tu bada romantic bann gaya aaj kal?... Jaqueline ka cutie.

Vrushika: Usse chodo aur apni dekho... itna kya sharma rahe ho?

Kunwar brought all the courage and went to Shakti, she got confused when he cupped her face. Before she could ask, he took a deep breath, closing his eyes leaned forward. Soon his lips made contact with her skin. She felt like shivers running down her spine and clutched his shoulder tight. Soon he licked the cake away from the corner of her lips but accidentally kissed her lower lip. Both parted of while she was blushing and he had a goofy smile.

Shakti: Yeh kya tha?

Kunwar: Woh cake tumhare muh pe toh... but I liked it.

Shakti: Me too.

Both hugged each other, he nuzzled in the crook of her neck when she whispered.

Shakti: Happy Birthday Kunwar!

*THE END*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's my first OS on India Forums so please don't kill me if you didn't like it. Comment, Share & hit the Like button if you enjoyed it. Happy Birthday Kunwar Amar and I wish you have very awesome year ahead, till then keep reading other ArSha/KriYaansh Works. LOVE YOU ALL ARSHA FANS!

@SarafWasima

I even wrote her message and do love this story of her's as it's very interesting.

@Nirohja

Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: love-kreya