P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke

Anurag Sinha - Man behind Sid

Periwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This guy is a delight I believe. I missed the live chat and have just seen a few minutes of the video on fb but he comes across as so humble. 
We've seen his Twitter interactions and recent interviews, he is so intelligently articulate.

He has promoted the show religiously everyday. Everyday a new intriguing tweet and the reminder of the date at 11.

And I've created this topic only because I just came off Twitter and I was so overwhelmed to see him tweet thank yous to each and every cast and crew member. Just go and check out guys, so many tweets in a matter of a few mins.

What an awesome person!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This man is a beautiful beautiful human being. He gives me a new reason to admire and love him each day. Extremely articulate, charming, sweet and humble. โค๏ธ
He was addressing Purab as Purab Sir in the livechat ...everytime he spoke about him  And even Manish ...as Manish Sir .
Manish is still understood , but I was taken aback when He called Purab as Purab Sir...

And Personally thanking evryone is Uber SSweet ...It reminded me of his intv were the interviewer mentions   "One of the things that strikes instantly about Anurag's personality is that he is extremely grateful and thankful to all who have helped in the changing vagaries of life."
Its so visible , for his twitter interactions ...

He either promotes his show or says Thank You over there ... ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RollingStones

He was addressing Purab as Purab Sir in the livechat ...everytime he spoke about him  And even Manish ...as Manish Sir .

Manish is still understood , but I was taken aback when He called Purab as Purab Sir...

And Personally thanking evryone is Uber SSweet ...It reminded me of his intv were the interviewer mentions   "One of the things that strikes instantly about Anurag's personality is that he is extremely grateful and thankful to all who have helped in the changing vagaries of life."
Its so visible , for his twitter interactions ...

He either promotes his show or says Thank You over there ... ๐Ÿ˜†

He is tooo cute to be true yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
But then yes, he is a gem of a person...Ufff๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is a great guy... He really had to struggle a lot. .but his patience paid off beautifully. . and i am so impressed by him dat. ..just for the sake of chance. .he did not do any stupid bollymovie or saas bahu sazish ...he waited and is extremely grateful to everyone 
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is a GEM person.
He is so humble and down to earth

I was literally surprised and felt so proud of him when he called Purab "Purab Sir"

I have never seen any actor express his gratitude to each and every crew member and the fans the way Anurag did today on twitter ! This was such a sweet n humble gesture from his end.

I feel so proud of him..I am so happy to know that he is not only a great actor but a great human being too !

Now I know why he is such a great actor...the purity of his soul is reflected in his acting and that is why his act/performance comes across as genuine , pure and real just like his soul

Actors and human beings like him deserve all the success, happiness , love and recognition in life!
Wish him all the best ! ๐Ÿ‘

maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw those tweets . It shows how humble human being he is . I am so proud of being his fan.I known he waited for this for so many years and his patience is paid off.
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: athiraraj

He is a great guy... He really had to struggle a lot. .but his patience paid off beautifully. . and i am so impressed by him dat. ..just for the sake of chance. .he did not do any stupid bollymovie or saas bahu sazish ...he waited and is extremely grateful to everyone 

Rightly said