Shweta Kawatra Gohil BACK with Ekta Kapoors next.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Television's one of the finest actors, Shweta Kawatra Gohil will soon be back in action!!

And her comeback vehicle will be a homecoming for her, as she will yet again associate with the Czarina of Indian television, Ekta Kapoor!!

Yes, Shweta will be seen in Balaji ALT's web-series!!

Another super coincidence will be that Shweta's return will bring back good old memories of their super successful show, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii!!                                                           

Why do we say so?

That's because Shweta will share screen space with TV's own Parvati Agarwal, aka Sakshi Tanwar in the web-series, Kehetein Hai Opposites Attract'.

Wow!! Isn't this happy news??

As per credible sources, "Shweta will play the estranged wife of Ram Kapoor in the web series."

As we know, the web series will be the love tale of a patient and a de-addiction counsellor.

When contacted, Shweta confirmed the news to Tellychakkar.com saying, "Yes, I am one of the corners of the triangle. Frankly enough, this web series has gotten me out of my hibernation. I was looking for a fascinating project to bring me out of this hibernation as I am having an exciting life. Everything fell in place is what I will say; I wanted to passionately come out, and I am glad i have got this project."

On her association with her Kahaani co-star Sakshi again, Shweta said, "Oh yes, it will be nostalgic for sure, and that is how it is on the sets at the moment."

For the uninitiated, Shweta who has had a vast body of work with shows Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Kkusum, Baal Veer, Phulwa to name a few, and movies Murder 2, My brother... Nikhil is married to actor Manav Gohil. The happily married couple have a daughter by name Zahra.

Superb!! Are you all looking forward to this web series? Drop in your comments here.

Shweta Kawatra Gohil to make a comeback with Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar

Shweta Kawatra Gohil will also be an integral part of Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar's web series, Kehetein Hai Opposites Attract.

Guess which two onscreen arch rivals will be back together! Shweta Kawatra Gohil and Sakshi Tanwar reunite in Ekta Kapoor's web series. There couldn't be anything better than this, don't you think? The two were arch rivals in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii and we just can't wait to see them share the screen again. Shweta confirmed the news to Tellychakkar and said," Yes, I am one of the corners of the triangle. Frankly enough, this web series has gotten me out of my hibernation. I was looking for a fascinating project to bring me out of this hibernation as I am having an exciting life. Everything fell in place is what I will say; I wanted to passionately come out, and I am glad i have got this project."

The web series, called Kehetein Hai Opposites Attract, will have Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar in lead roles. You pretty much know what to expect from Ram and Sakshi just from the title. The two were one of the most loved jodis in Bade Achche Lagte Hai and fans are super excited to see them back together. When asked about how Shweta feels to working with Sakshi again, she said," Oh yes, it will be nostalgic for sure, and that is how it is on the sets at the moment." (ALSO READ: Sakshi Tanwar is sure that Kehetein Hai Opposites Attract will make her and Ram Kapoor's fans very happy)

The online portal also confirmed that Shweta will be playing Ram's estranged wife in the show. Will Sakshi and Shweta play arch rivals yet again? Even if they are, we're not complaining. And not just for Shweta, but seeing the two back together is going to give the audience a sense of nostalgia, too. Ekta Kapoor is currently working on a lot of web series for ALT Balaji and this is just one of them.

A lot of actors have been roped in for various web series with Ekta and we can't wait to get more details on them. Are you excited to see Shweta back in action? Post your thoughts in the comments below and stay hooked with us for more.

Ram and Sakshi are good in performance and so is the actress who is making entry which is Shweta kawtra. She will rock the screen and it will be seen interesting to see it how will her character will shape up  TFS it dear
yaar ye series kab shuru hoga??
tfs
TFS...
now can't wait these w to be together on screen they were awesome together in KGGK... ST & SK together is such awesome pair...
how i wish this webseries keeps going on and on due to public demand ðŸ˜‰