Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Character Sketch by Saher :-

Plot from wiki -

Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) is the captain of a South Korean Special Forces unit. He catches a motorcycle thief, Kim Gi-beom (Kim Min-seok), with Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young (Jin Goo). The thief is injured during his capture and therefore sent to the hospital. Dae-young realizes his cellphone was stolen by the thief and goes to the hospital along with Si-jin to retrieve his cellphone.

In the emergency room, Si-jin meets Dr. Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) for the first time, and is instantly attracted to her. Mo-yeon mistakenly assumes Si-jin is part of the thief's criminal gang, due to his nickname "Big Boss", which is actually his call sign. He proves to her that he is a soldier with the help of army surgeon Yoon Myeong-ju (Kim Ji-won).

Si-jin and Mo-yeon begin to date, but due to their jobs, their dates are often interrupted halfway. Si-jin receives orders to lead his soldiers on a peacekeeping mission in the fictional country of Urk. Meanwhile, Mo-yeon is upset because she failed to become a professor due to a colleague's privileged background. When Si-jin and Mo-yeon meet again, they talk about their views on life and realize how different they are. Si-jin, as a soldier, kills to protect lives while Mo-yeon, as a doctor, honors the Hippocratic Oath and tries to save lives. Due to this difference in viewpoints on life, they agree to part ways. Dae-young, on the other hand, faces a dilemma on whether to continue with his relationship with Myeong-ju or risk being removed from the army by Myeong-ju's father.

Eight months later, Mo-yeon rebuffs the sexual advances of the hospital director and as a result is assigned to lead a medical team to Urk. There, Si-jin and Mo-yeon meet again. Through their encounters in Urk"an earthquake and an epidemic"their love for each other grows stronger. While in Urk, Mo-yeon accidentally confesses her feelings (much to the amusement of their respective teams) and the two officially start dating.

Back in Korea, the two of them continue their dates until Si-jin and Dae-young are sent on an operation in which they disappear and are assumed to be dead. Months pass, and Mo-yeon mourns his death, deciding to commemorate his passing with a volunteer trip to Albania. This is where Si-jin eventually finds her after he and Dae-young are rescued from captivity by "a friend from afar", a soldier from North Korea whom Si-jin had helped save earlier. Si-jin and Mo-yeon along with Myeong-ju and Dae-young are all happily reunited with each other.

Edited by OtakuGirl-Debo - 6 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
DOTS creations...

this is made by Akki aka itsokaysammy

for more visit her gallery -

Edited by OtakuGirl-Debo - 6 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
congrats for the 2nd DT...I never thought we will start a 2nd DT...😆

we will continue our discussion in this thread..😉
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

I had a horrible dream yesterday 🤣 

I saw that the Indian Tellywood has decided to make DOTS 🤔😲, after remaking FG I shudder to think what'll happen if they remake this one 

lol no way..they will either make it some cheesy romance or some super patriotic...and Shi Ji will become a chocolate boy and Mo Yeon will do everything by herself..from protecting herself from the car accident to fighting and killing Argus......and YMJ and SDY will become wallpaper or just side characters to bring Shi Jin and Mo Yeon close..🤢
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Though I'd love a second season, coz I absolutely love DOTS. But I feel the writers and directors have already told the story they wanted to tell.

So even if they don't us a second season, I'll be glad to have watched a show without any idiotic fillers and crisp storyline!

about 2nd Season...the writer said she showed whatever she wanted in the 1st Season itself..so she won't make 2nd season but there are news about 2nd season with new writer and new leads...Song Song can make a cameo but they won't be a part of the story..it will be a totally new season...
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
so here is today's scene...😆

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovjnUyiCwl4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PGZgvmYEs4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zHG08v-iBE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uMMedHLsRk[/YOUTUBE]
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

I had a horrible dream yesterday 🤣 

I saw that the Indian Tellywood has decided to make DOTS 🤔😲, after remaking FG I shudder to think what'll happen if they remake this one 

That indian version of FG is so 🤢 I wonder who indian FG will end up with: Kerim, Mustafa or Erdogan 🤪Last 2 ke chances jyada hai😆

In DOTS indian version, KMY will first like SDY & then settle for YSJ with a heavy heart when she realizes he loves YMJ & not her😆 But even then actual shaadi ke time 6.5 pheras of KMY & SDY are guaranteed (since YSJ is fake dead😆 ) before the marriage is stopped 😛 in between these two scenes we will have YSJ abusing KMY physically & verbally which will be passed off as romance. Uske baad leap 🥳 & then repeat 
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: The.Lannister

That indian version of FG is so 🤢 I wonder who indian FG will end up with: Kerim, Mustafa or Erdogan 🤪Last 2 ke chances jyada hai😆

In DOTS indian version, KMY will first like SDY & then settle for YSJ with a heavy heart when she realizes he loves YMJ & not her😆 But even then actual shaadi ke time 6.5 pheras of KMY & SDY are guaranteed (since YSJ is fake dead😆 ) before the marriage is stopped 😛 in between these two scenes we will have YSJ abusing KMY physically & verbally which will be passed off as romance. Uske baad leap 🥳 & then repeat 

You are best shruti...👏

U described it so well...🤣 laughing like some crazy🤣
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ Scene 1: Cannot blame KMY to think these two are goons after seeing the name "big boss" It does sound a little dubious😆 While its almost a love at first sight for YSJ, KMY is not that affected😛  and wont be nice to people she thinks are out to harm her patient 😆 #dedication 👏😆

@Scene 2: Such a dramebaaz! I love YSJ & SDY ka bromance 😆 SDY knows what a nautanki YSJ is & his expressions at YSJ's apparent "pain" are so 😆 N then YSJ ambling down to meet the goons like some hero 🤣 so much swag! 😆 then looks on calmly as SDY beats them up but then worsens things eventually by his stupid comment 😆 faltu ki hoshiyaari hai ladke mein 😆 but then w/o that fight how could he have impressed Dr. Kang😉

@Last scene: I LOVE LOVE LOVE how shi jin looks at mo yeon☺️ mo yeon is made of some solid stuff to resist those eyes!!  His expressions when she is trying to reassure Ki Boem that he is safe in the hospital & shouldn't protect SDY & YSJ😳 And he is so lost in her that it took him a full min to realize she had said she is calling the police 😆 and then that epic phone flip. I remember someone had posted that scene here the day DOTS was announced & it was that scene which made me give this show a try, otherwise I would have never bothered with it😳 
Edited by The.Lannister - 7 years ago